|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Gallons Per Flush||3.5|
|Spud Size||.75, 1.5|
Eco Friendly (0.5 gpf) Exposed, Battery Powered, Sensor Operated G2(R) Model Urinal Flushometer for 3/4" top spud urinals.
- PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- Flex Tube Diaphragm designed for improved life and reduced maintenance
- ADA Compliant OPTIMA Plus Battery Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic "No Hands" operation
- Infrared Sensor with Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for high and low target detection
- Latching Solenoid Operator
- Engineered Metal Cover with replaceable Lens Window
- Courtesy Flush Override Button
- Four (4) Size AA Batteries factory installed
- "Low Battery" Flashing LED
- Infrared Sensor Range Adjustment Screw
- Initial Set-up Range Indicator Light (first 1"minutes)
- Chrome Plated Metal Handle Cap
- 3/4" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek Angle Stop
- Free Spinning, Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-piece
- Bottom Hex Coupling Nut
- Spud Coupling and Flange for 3/4" Top Spud
- Sweat Solder Adapter with Cover Tube and Cast Set Screw Wall Flange
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID Technology
- Diaphragm, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker to be molded from PERMEX Rubber Compound for Chloramine resistance
Additional Sloan Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sloan Products
- Shop All Sloan Optima Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Sloan G2 8186-0.25
Our SKU: G2 8186-0.25
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Sloan G2 8186-0.25 does come with a battery. Thank you and have a great day!
Are the batteries included
A. The Sloan G2 8186-0.25 does come with a battery. Thank you and have a great day!
The Sloan G2 8186-0.25 has a Infrared Sensor Range Adjustment Screw.
Can the 10 second activation time be adjusted?
A. The Sloan G2 8186-0.25 has a Infrared Sensor Range Adjustment Screw.
Sloan Optima Collection
Other Products In The Sloan Optima Collection
Transformer Powered, Sensor Activated, Electronic ...$568.54-$568.54
Transformer Powered, Sensor Activated, Electronic ...$517.89-$517.89
Battery Powered, Sensor Activated Retrofit Unit fo...$167.75-$167.75(1)
Trim Plate for 4" (102 mm) Centerset Sink$24.10-$24.10(1)
Battery Powered, Sensor Operated Retrofit Conversi...$220.95-$220.95