|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Gallons Per Flush||3.5|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wall Support Kit Required
Exposed, Sensor Operated Royal(R) Model Low Consumption (1.0 gpf/3.8 Lpf) Urinal Flushometer, for 3/4" top spud urinals.
- Low Consumption (1.0 gpf/3.8 Lpf)
- PERMEX(tm) Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- OPTIMA(R) EL-1500 Self-Adaptive Infrared Sensor with Indicator Light
- Non-Hold-Open Integral Solenoid Operator
- Chrome Plated Wall Cover Plate (for 2-gang Electrical Box) with Vandal Resistant Screws
- 3/4" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek(tm) Angle Stop
- Free Spinning Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-Piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut, Spud Coupling and Flange for 3/4" Top Spud
- Sweat Solder Adapter with Cover Tube and Cast Set Screw Wall Flange
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Non-Hold-Open Integral Solenoid Operator, Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID(tm) Technology
- Diaphragm, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker to be molded from PERMEX(tm) Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
Valve Body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance with the applicable sections of ASSE 1037 and ANSI/ASME A112.19.2. Installation conforms to ADA requirements.
Sloan OPTIMA(R) equipped Flushometers provide the ultimate in sanitary protection and automatic operation. There are no handles to trip or buttons to push. The Flushometer operates by means of an infrared sensor that adapts to its surrounding. Once the user enters the sensor's effective range and then steps away, the Flushometer Solenoid initiates the flushing cycle to flush the fixture.
User makes no physical contact with the Flushometer surface. Helps control the spread of infectious diseases. 24-Hour Sentinel Flush keeps fixture fresh during periods of nonuse.
Automatic operation provides water usage savings over other flushing devices. Reduces maintenance and operation costs.
Solid state electronic circuitry assures years of dependable, trouble-free operation. The operational
components of the Flushometer are identical to a handle activated Royal(R) Flushometer, proven by 90 years of experience.
3 year (limited)
Made in the U.S.A.
Additional Sloan Links
- Shop All Sloan Products
- Shop All Sloan Optima Collection Products
Our SKU: 186-1.0 ES-S
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sloan Optima Collection
Other Products In The Sloan Optima Collection
Sloan EBF85 4 BDM
Battery Powered, Sensor Activated Electronic Hand Washing Faucet for Tempered or Hot/Cold Water Operation with 4" Trim Plate with Below Deck Mechanical Mixing Valve
Sloan ETF600 P
Chrome Plated Brass, Sensor Activated, 4" Center-set Electronic Hand Washing Faucet for Tempered or Hot/Cold Water Operation. Plug-In Transformer
Sloan EAF150-ISM CP W/MIX (IQ)
Sensor Activated Electronic Hand Washing Faucet For Pre-Tempered or Hot and Cold Water Operation with Integral Spout Temperature Mixer. Battery Powered Models
Sloan ESD250 CP
Battery Powered, Touchless (Sensor Operated) Soap Dispenser
Sloan EAF150-CP (IQ)
Sensor Activated Electronic Hand Washing Faucet For Pre-Tempered or Hot and Cold Water Operation. Single Supply Faucet (For Pre-Mixed Water Only). Battery Powered Models