|Base Color||Brass, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Polished|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Foyer|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||25|
- Clear beveled glass panels and clear beveled glass panels
- Made of Brass and Steel
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Sea Gull Lighting technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the Grandover collection for a stunning complementary style
- Requires (4) 25 watt Candelabra (E12) base bulb - bulbs will be offered upon checkout
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 6.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 11" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Diameter: 11"
- Wire Length: 6.5"
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Watts Per Bulb: 25
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL Listed for Damp Location
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Grandover Collection Products
Our SKU: 7662
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Heirloom Bronze
- Polished Brass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Sea Gull Lighting 7662 doesn't have Clear Beveled Glass Panels that Seagull Lighting sells.
Do you carry the replacement Clear Beveled Glass Panels
A. The Sea Gull Lighting 7662 doesn't have Clear Beveled Glass Panels that Seagull Lighting sells.
The Sea Gull Lighting does come in a smaller version, the model number is 7661.
Do they make this light in a smaller version, 5-6" base
A. The Sea Gull Lighting does come in a smaller version, the model number is 7661.
Depending on the amount of light you would like, the Sea Gull Lighting 7661 has 4 bulbs so it will emit more light compared to the 7662.
I need two sea gull lighting fixture which one would be better for my kitchen 7661 or 7662
A. Depending on the amount of light you would like, the Sea Gull Lighting 7661 has 4 bulbs so it will emit more light compared to the 7662.
The Sea Gull Lighting 7662 is 6.5" high.
What is the height?
A. The Sea Gull Lighting 7662 is 6.5" high.
The Sea Gull Lighting 7662 has a width of 11 inches.
What is the width?
The Sea Gull Lighting 7662 has a width of 11 inches.
Sea Gull Lighting
LIGHTING FIXTURE WARRANTY: Sea Gull Lighting fixtures and components and electronic products, when properly installed and under normal conditions of use, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from date of sale. ENERGY STAR Qualified products are warranted for two years.
Sea Gull Lighting at its sole option will repair or replace, F.O.B. Factory, freight prepaid, any Sea Gull Lighting product defective in materials or workmanship. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Sea Gull Lighting should any of the products delivered prove defective. Invoices for labor charges and / or charge backs for labor will be denied unless prior written approval is given.Any modification to a Sea Gull Lighting product not made at the factory will void the products’ safety listing (such as UL, ETL, etc or other recognized laboratory) as well as the Sea Gull Lighting warranty policy.
CEILING FAN WARRANTY: Sea Gull Lighting ceiling fans offer a limited LIFETIME warranty to the original owner against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and does not cover cost of removing and / or re-installing the fan.
Year one – Sea Gull Lighting will repair or replace this ceiling fan if it is defective due to faulty materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover the glass portions of this product, nor does it cover damages caused through abuse, improper installation, surges in current, or the acts of third parties.If a warranty claim is made in year one, simply return fan with a copy of the original sales receipt, freight prepaid to Sea Gull Lighting, at its option, shall repair or replace the fan or refund the purchase price. Please do not return glass portions of ceiling fan.
After Year One – Warranty is limited to the motor, Sea Gull Lighting will repair or replace the motor if defective due to faulty materials or workmanship. This warranty does not apply to damages caused through abuse, improper installation, surges in electric current, or acts of third parties. If a warranty claim is made after year one, simply return the motor in housing with a copy of the original sales receipt, freight prepaid to Sea Gull Lighting. At its option, Sea Gull Lighting shall repair or replace the motor and housing, or refund the purchase price.