Sea Gull Lighting October Sale
10% Off All Sea Gull Lighting. No Coupon Necessary, Prices Already Reduced!
Offer Ends 10/31/2014
|CUL Rating||Damp Location|
|Collection||ADA Wall Sconces|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||81|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Shade Shape||Half Cylinder|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Made of steel
- Half cylinder white acrylic diffuser
- Secure mounting assembly and easy install technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures from the ADA Wall Sconces collection to create a stunning, coordinating look
- Bulb Base - Specialty - Specialty bulb bases are utilized in certain fixtures to meet very specific size and power requirements.
- Quad 4-pin bulb base
- Height: 12"
- Width: 10.5"
- Extension: 4"
- Shade Height: 12"
- Shade Width: 10.5"
- Backplate Height: 10.188"
- Backplate Width: 6"
- Backplate Depth: 0.5"
- Product Weight: 3.8 lbs.
- HCO (When mounted upwards): 5.75
- HCO (When mounted downwards): 5.75
- Bulb Base: Specialty
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Bulb Shape: G24Q
- Number of Bulbs: 2 (Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Total Wattage: 26
- Average Hours: 10000
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 81
- Lumens: 860
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 6.5
- Energy Star: Yes
- Title 24: Yes
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL and cUL rated for damp locations
- California Title 24: A regulation designed to encourage the use of lower energy lamping configurations in order to reduce the energy used for residential and commercial lighting within the state.
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights in walkways or halls. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting ADA Wall Sconces Collection Products
Our SKU: 4974BLE
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sea Gull Lighting
Sea Gull Lighting ADA Wall Sconces Collection
Other Products In The Sea Gull Lighting ADA Wall Sconces Collection
Sea Gull Lighting 49119BLE
ADA Wall Sconces 2 Light Energy Star Title 24 Bath...$79.20-$85.32
Sea Gull Lighting 4135
ADA Wall Sconces 1 Light ADA Compliant Wall Washer Sconce$61.20-$70.00
Sea Gull Lighting 4938BLE
ADA Wall Sconces 1 Light ADA Compliant Wall Washer Sconce$78.66-$78.66
Sea Gull Lighting 4148
ADA Wall Sconces 1 Light ADA Compliant Wall Washer Sconce$38.34-$38.34(4)
LIGHTING FIXTURE WARRANTY: Sea Gull Lighting fixtures and components and electronic products, when properly installed and under normal conditions of use, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from date of sale. ENERGY STAR Qualified products are warranted for two years.
Sea Gull Lighting at its sole option will repair or replace, F.O.B. Factory, freight prepaid, any Sea Gull Lighting product defective in materials or workmanship. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Sea Gull Lighting should any of the products delivered prove defective. Invoices for labor charges and / or charge backs for labor will be denied unless prior written approval is given.Any modification to a Sea Gull Lighting product not made at the factory will void the products’ safety listing (such as UL, ETL, etc or other recognized laboratory) as well as the Sea Gull Lighting warranty policy.
CEILING FAN WARRANTY: Sea Gull Lighting ceiling fans offer a limited LIFETIME warranty to the original owner against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and does not cover cost of removing and / or re-installing the fan.
Year one – Sea Gull Lighting will repair or replace this ceiling fan if it is defective due to faulty materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover the glass portions of this product, nor does it cover damages caused through abuse, improper installation, surges in current, or the acts of third parties.If a warranty claim is made in year one, simply return fan with a copy of the original sales receipt, freight prepaid to Sea Gull Lighting, at its option, shall repair or replace the fan or refund the purchase price. Please do not return glass portions of ceiling fan.
After Year One – Warranty is limited to the motor, Sea Gull Lighting will repair or replace the motor if defective due to faulty materials or workmanship. This warranty does not apply to damages caused through abuse, improper installation, surges in electric current, or acts of third parties. If a warranty claim is made after year one, simply return the motor in housing with a copy of the original sales receipt, freight prepaid to Sea Gull Lighting. At its option, Sea Gull Lighting shall repair or replace the motor and housing, or refund the purchase price.