Sea Gull Lighting October Sale
Save 10% on all Sea Gull Lighting. Prices already discounted, no coupon necessary!
Offer Ends 11/2/2015
|Base Color||Copper, Nickel|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|ETL Rating||Damp Location|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Made of steel
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the glass pointed upward or downwards
- Etched glass shade offer creative patterns and designs
- White etched glass bell shaped shade
- Secure mounting assembly and easy install technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures from the metropolis collection to create a stunning, coordinating look
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 8"
- Width: 26"
- Extension: 7.5"
- Backplate Diameter: 5"
- Backplate Depth: 0.75"
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 4 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Total Wattage: 52
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 6.5
- Energy Star: Yes
- Title 24: Yes
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL listed for damp locations
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Metropolis Collection Products
Our SKU: 49437
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Copper Revival
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Sea Gull Lighting 49437 is comparable to incandescent 65w.
What is the comparable wattage to an incandescent?
A. The Sea Gull Lighting 49437 is comparable to incandescent 65w.
The Sea Gull Lighting 49437 uses a 13W bulb, which is comparative to a 40W incandescent bulb.
What is this bulb compared to an incandescent wattage?
A. The Sea Gull Lighting 49437 uses a 13W bulb, which is comparative to a 40W incandescent bulb.
Sea Gull Lighting
Sea Gull Lighting Metropolis Collection
Other Products In The Sea Gull Lighting Metropolis Collection
Sea Gull Lighting 65035
Metropolis 1 Light Full Sized Pendant$136.53-$136.53
Sea Gull Lighting 31036
5 Light Down Lighting Chandelier from the Metropol...$177.12-$177.12(1)
Sea Gull Lighting 31035
3 Light Down Lighting Chandelier from the Metropol...$121.77-$121.77(3)
Sea Gull Lighting 61035
Metropolis 1 Light Mini Pendant$56.25-$56.25
Sea Gull Lighting 49035
Metropolis 1 Light Bathroom Sconce$55.35-$55.35
LIGHTING FIXTURE WARRANTY: Sea Gull Lighting fixtures and components and electronic products, when properly installed and under normal conditions of use, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from date of sale. ENERGY STAR Qualified products are warranted for two years.
Sea Gull Lighting at its sole option will repair or replace, F.O.B. Factory, freight prepaid, any Sea Gull Lighting product defective in materials or workmanship. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Sea Gull Lighting should any of the products delivered prove defective. Invoices for labor charges and / or charge backs for labor will be denied unless prior written approval is given.Any modification to a Sea Gull Lighting product not made at the factory will void the products’ safety listing (such as UL, ETL, etc or other recognized laboratory) as well as the Sea Gull Lighting warranty policy.
CEILING FAN WARRANTY: Sea Gull Lighting ceiling fans offer a limited LIFETIME warranty to the original owner against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and does not cover cost of removing and / or re-installing the fan.
Year one – Sea Gull Lighting will repair or replace this ceiling fan if it is defective due to faulty materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover the glass portions of this product, nor does it cover damages caused through abuse, improper installation, surges in current, or the acts of third parties.If a warranty claim is made in year one, simply return fan with a copy of the original sales receipt, freight prepaid to Sea Gull Lighting, at its option, shall repair or replace the fan or refund the purchase price. Please do not return glass portions of ceiling fan.
After Year One – Warranty is limited to the motor, Sea Gull Lighting will repair or replace the motor if defective due to faulty materials or workmanship. This warranty does not apply to damages caused through abuse, improper installation, surges in electric current, or acts of third parties. If a warranty claim is made after year one, simply return the motor in housing with a copy of the original sales receipt, freight prepaid to Sea Gull Lighting. At its option, Sea Gull Lighting shall repair or replace the motor and housing, or refund the purchase price.