Prices discounted 30-80% off while supplies last. No coupon necessary.
Offer Ends 10/31/2014
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|CUL Rating||Damp Location|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Material||Other Metals, Steel|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Made of steel
- White synthetic bowl shaped shade
- Secure mounting assembly and easy install technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures from the Aberdeen collection to create a stunning, coordinating look
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 4.25"
- Width: 48"
- Extension: 6.75"
- Shade Height: 3.25"
- Shade Width: 8"
- Shade Length: 6.188"
- Backplate Height: 4.25"
- Backplate Width: 36"
- Backplate Depth: 0.688"
- Product Weight: 8.3 lbs.
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 4 (Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Total Wattage: 52
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 6.5
- Energy Star: Yes
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL and cUL rated for damp locations
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Aberdeen Collection Products
Our SKU: 4906BLE
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
You would have to use the included bulbs or similar ones for the Sea Gull Lighting 4906BLE, it is a 13watt max so it wouldn't work with a 23watt.
Would a 23 watt self ballast bulb work okay in this light fixture (or fit into the bulb socket)?
A. You would have to use the included bulbs or similar ones for the Sea Gull Lighting 4906BLE, it is a 13watt max so it wouldn't work with a 23watt.
The GU24 self ballist light from the Sea Gull Lighting 4906BLE bathroom fixture is equivalent to a 60 watt incandescent bulb in brightness.
How bright is the GU24 self ballist light compared to say a 75 watt incandescent bulb?
A. The GU24 self ballist light from the Sea Gull Lighting 4906BLE bathroom fixture is equivalent to a 60 watt incandescent bulb in brightness.
From the wall to its farthest point, the Sea Gull Lighting 4906BLE bathroom fixture extends 6 3/4" out.
How far does this extend from the wall?
A. From the wall to its farthest point, the Sea Gull Lighting 4906BLE bathroom fixture extends 6 3/4" out.
What is the height of the backplate?
The Length / Width 48 inches
What is the length of this fixture?
The Length / Width 48 inches
Sea Gull Lighting
LIGHTING FIXTURE WARRANTY: Sea Gull Lighting fixtures and components and electronic products, when properly installed and under normal conditions of use, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from date of sale. ENERGY STAR Qualified products are warranted for two years.
Sea Gull Lighting at its sole option will repair or replace, F.O.B. Factory, freight prepaid, any Sea Gull Lighting product defective in materials or workmanship. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Sea Gull Lighting should any of the products delivered prove defective. Invoices for labor charges and / or charge backs for labor will be denied unless prior written approval is given.Any modification to a Sea Gull Lighting product not made at the factory will void the products’ safety listing (such as UL, ETL, etc or other recognized laboratory) as well as the Sea Gull Lighting warranty policy.
CEILING FAN WARRANTY: Sea Gull Lighting ceiling fans offer a limited LIFETIME warranty to the original owner against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and does not cover cost of removing and / or re-installing the fan.
Year one – Sea Gull Lighting will repair or replace this ceiling fan if it is defective due to faulty materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover the glass portions of this product, nor does it cover damages caused through abuse, improper installation, surges in current, or the acts of third parties.If a warranty claim is made in year one, simply return fan with a copy of the original sales receipt, freight prepaid to Sea Gull Lighting, at its option, shall repair or replace the fan or refund the purchase price. Please do not return glass portions of ceiling fan.
After Year One – Warranty is limited to the motor, Sea Gull Lighting will repair or replace the motor if defective due to faulty materials or workmanship. This warranty does not apply to damages caused through abuse, improper installation, surges in electric current, or acts of third parties. If a warranty claim is made after year one, simply return the motor in housing with a copy of the original sales receipt, freight prepaid to Sea Gull Lighting. At its option, Sea Gull Lighting shall repair or replace the motor and housing, or refund the purchase price.