Sea Gull Lighting Hot Summer Sale!
10% off all Sea Gull Lighting and Ambiance Under Cabinet. No Coupon Necessary, Prices Already Reduced!
Offer Ends 7/31/2014
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Housing Type||New Construction Housing|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Shallow Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Kitchen, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||40, 50, 65, 75|
New Construction Shallow IC Airtight Housing
- Airtight Construction: Meets airtight requirements for 2.0 CFM or less air leakage.
- Safe- Thermally Protected/Listed for Damp Location: IC housing is approved for use in direct contact with insulation.
- Housing Adjustment: Housing adjusts vertically for various ceiling thicknesses.
- Joist Tab: Tab to locate on bottom of joist.
- Notch for T-Bar Ceilings: No clips required. Secure bar hanger to T-Bars with wires or screws.
- Snap-In Socket: Snap in socket locates lamp in optimum position.
- Sealed Trim: One piece sealed trims. No light leaks.
- Bar Hanger: Break-away bar hangers easily extend and will not fall out of plaster flange, providing sturdy installation.
- Bar Hanger Locking Screw: Tighten screw to lock bar hangers in place.
- Quick Hit: Integral captive nails included and positioned for fast, easy installation.
- Hinged Door: The hinged junction box door allows full access for wiring while remaining attached to the recess housing.
- Junction Box with Integral Romex Connector: Junction box with integral Romex connector, quick-push and lock connector and through circuit wiring with 4 in, 4 out #12 wire, saves installation time.
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
Our SKU: 11019
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Sea Gull Lighting 11019 does not come with trim. The 1158AT-14 trim is 15.30. The part number is 1158AT-14.
does this come with trim, or do I need to order the trim seperately? If so, how much is the 1158AT-14 trim for this? What is your part number for that? Thank you.
A. The Sea Gull Lighting 11019 does not come with trim. The 1158AT-14 trim is 15.30. The part number is 1158AT-14.
Sea Gull Lighting
LIGHTING FIXTURE WARRANTY: Sea Gull Lighting fixtures and components and electronic products, when properly installed and under normal conditions of use, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from date of sale. ENERGY STAR Qualified products are warranted for two years.
Sea Gull Lighting at its sole option will repair or replace, F.O.B. Factory, freight prepaid, any Sea Gull Lighting product defective in materials or workmanship. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Sea Gull Lighting should any of the products delivered prove defective. Invoices for labor charges and / or charge backs for labor will be denied unless prior written approval is given.Any modification to a Sea Gull Lighting product not made at the factory will void the products’ safety listing (such as UL, ETL, etc or other recognized laboratory) as well as the Sea Gull Lighting warranty policy.
CEILING FAN WARRANTY: Sea Gull Lighting ceiling fans offer a limited LIFETIME warranty to the original owner against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and does not cover cost of removing and / or re-installing the fan.
Year one – Sea Gull Lighting will repair or replace this ceiling fan if it is defective due to faulty materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover the glass portions of this product, nor does it cover damages caused through abuse, improper installation, surges in current, or the acts of third parties.If a warranty claim is made in year one, simply return fan with a copy of the original sales receipt, freight prepaid to Sea Gull Lighting, at its option, shall repair or replace the fan or refund the purchase price. Please do not return glass portions of ceiling fan.
After Year One – Warranty is limited to the motor, Sea Gull Lighting will repair or replace the motor if defective due to faulty materials or workmanship. This warranty does not apply to damages caused through abuse, improper installation, surges in electric current, or acts of third parties. If a warranty claim is made after year one, simply return the motor in housing with a copy of the original sales receipt, freight prepaid to Sea Gull Lighting. At its option, Sea Gull Lighting shall repair or replace the motor and housing, or refund the purchase price.