|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||4, 5.5|
|Cylinder||5 Pin Schlage C|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-5/8", 1-7/8", 2"|
|Function||Double Cylinder, Double Cylinder Handleset|
|Grip Center to Center||8.5|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Interior Handle Style||Knob|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner|
|Lock Style||Single Point|
Configure your Schlage F62ADD716GEO Addison Double Cylinder Handleset with Georgian Interior Knob from the F-Series
Free Keying Option more info ▼
Choose "Keyed Alike" to use the same key on multiple locks or "Keyed Different" to ensure that your locks will have different key codes.
Please contact customer service for quotes on master keying or to key multiple manufacturers alike.
Two keys provided per key code.
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
Addison Double Cylinder Handleset with Georgian Interior Knob from the F-Series
A traditional style redefined, inspired by the clean lines and quiet elegance of classic New England architecture. It brings a timeless glamour and perfect simplicity to any home’s entrance.
- Replaces virtually any existing lock
- Easy installation: One-person project; no extra hands needed
- ANSI Grade 2 with maximum security features
- Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee
- Designs and finishes to match any home's architectural style
- Utilizes the new B-Series deadbolt with increased security and easier installation!
- 1/2" of bolt left in housing when bolt is thrown for added kick-in resistance.
- Integrated anti-pick shield with Snap & Stay™ self adjusting tension provides added security and simplifies installation
- 1" Edge bore door preparation required for larger bolt housing
- Zinc bolt has hardened steel pin inside that spins in response to sawing attacks which prevents cutting or sawing
- Bolt diameter is 10% larger than typical bolts for maximum kick-in resistance
- Adjustable backset with the industry's only helical design that locks into place with no adjusting during installation
- Works for both 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" backsets.
- ADA compliant thumb turn
- Faceplates (Part 12-326): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-269): Supplied with a Round Corner Deadbolt Strike (10-116), Square Corner Full Lip Strike Plate (10-026) and Round Corner Full Lip Strike Plate (10-027) with Dimensions of 2-1/4" x 1-5/8"
Note: New interior packs will not work with old exterior packs. New exterior handlesets will not work with old interior packs.
- Old F358 - New F58
- Old F359 - New F59
- Old F362 - New F62
- Old F392 - New F92
- Old F394 - New F94
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: F62-ADD-GEO
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Aged Bronze
- Antique Brass
- Antique Pewter
- Distressed Nickel
- Lifetime Polished Brass
- Matte Black
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
Thank you for your question! The Schlage F62-ADD-GEO can be ordered with a split finish for the same price as the original item.
All of my interior knobs are satin nickel and the black on the inside of the front door looks out of place. Could I get the interior portion of this entry set in Satin nickel?
A. Thank you for your question! The Schlage F62-ADD-GEO can be ordered with a split finish for the same price as the original item.
The Schlage F62-ADD-GEO is a double cylinder handleset, which means that the deadbolt requires a key from both sides.
Do you have this set with the deadbolt keyed 2 sides?? Thanks, Walter
A. The Schlage F62-ADD-GEO is a double cylinder handleset, which means that the deadbolt requires a key from both sides.
The Schlage F62-ADD-GEO is only designed to have a thumbturn on the inside.
Can the inside handle be a lever with a push button lock?
A. The Schlage F62-ADD-GEO is only designed to have a thumbturn on the inside.
The Schlage F62-ADD-GEO has a 3" projection
What is the measurement from the door to the widest part of the grip handle?
The Schlage F62-ADD-GEO has a 3" projection
Schlage Addison Collection
Lifetime Limited Mechanical & Finish Warranty and 1-Year Limited Electronics Warranty
Finish Care and Cleaning of External Trim
Care Guidelines: Lacquered or clear-coated finishes should be wiped with a soft, damp cloth. A mile soap may be lightly used if very dirty. Particular care should be taken to avoid paint smears, thinners and strong cleaning agents as they will quickly destroy the protective coatings and subject the finished to rapid oxidation and discoloration. Initial care for finishes requires only periodic cleaning with mild non-abrasive soap and light buffing with a soft cloth.
Care Guidelines: Wipe with a little vegetable oil on a soft cloth. Too much oil may leave a residue to come off on the hands. Household detergents and mild abrasive powder may be used to restore the high metal color without seriously affecting the original compound of the metal. Then rub with a paste wax.
Care Guidelines: Wipe with a soft damp cloth. A high grade chrome polish may be used according to directions to clean and restore the original shine or satin finish.
To make a warranty claim, contact Schlage Customer Service:
Schlage Customer Service
2119 East Kansas City Road, Olathe, KS 66061 1-800-366-5625 (fax) 1-800-847-1864 (phone)
Ingersoll Rand, S.A. de C.V.Blvd. Centro Industial No.11
Col. Industrial Puente de Vigas, Tlalnepantla Edo. De Mexico C.P.
54070 Telefono: 018005067866