|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Collection||Addison, Decorative Collection|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Series||Decorative Collection, F-Series|
Schlage F170-BIR-ADD Single Dummy Birmingham Door Lever with the Decorative Addison Rose
For over 90 years, Schlage has been making homes more stylish and secure with the best door locks and door hardware. Today the Schlage family of products also includes the very best in electronic locks, keyless door locks, and home security. Let Schlage's hardware and security solutions protect and enhance the things that matter most to you.
A Single Dummy Door Lever is for use as a door pull or decorative trim on French or pantry doors. This single dummy lever includes one lever (for one side of the door), one decorative rosette and the required mounting screws.
- Interior Screws Are Exposed
- This is a SINGLE Dummy trim for one side of the door. To dress two sides of a door with dummy hardware, you simply order quantity 2 of these and install on each side of the door.
- This item is reversible and can be installed on right and left handed doors
- Used for door pull or as matching inactive trim.
- Screws are NOT concealed on the Single Dummy trim
- Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty (Finish warranty does not include Oil Rubbed Bronze because it is a living finish and will patina over time)
- Solid zinc die-cast rose construction (Excluding the Andover Rose which is a stamped metal construction)
Additional Schlage Links
Our SKU: F170-BIR-ADD
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Aged Bronze
- Polished Chrome
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
No Questions Found
Schlage Addison Collection
Lifetime Limited Mechanical & Finish Warranty and 1-Year Limited Electronics Warranty
Finish Care and Cleaning of External Trim
Care Guidelines: Lacquered or clear-coated finishes should be wiped with a soft, damp cloth. A mile soap may be lightly used if very dirty. Particular care should be taken to avoid paint smears, thinners and strong cleaning agents as they will quickly destroy the protective coatings and subject the finished to rapid oxidation and discoloration. Initial care for finishes requires only periodic cleaning with mild non-abrasive soap and light buffing with a soft cloth.
Care Guidelines: Wipe with a little vegetable oil on a soft cloth. Too much oil may leave a residue to come off on the hands. Household detergents and mild abrasive powder may be used to restore the high metal color without seriously affecting the original compound of the metal. Then rub with a paste wax.
Care Guidelines: Wipe with a soft damp cloth. A high grade chrome polish may be used according to directions to clean and restore the original shine or satin finish.
To make a warranty claim, contact Schlage Customer Service:
Schlage Customer Service
2119 East Kansas City Road, Olathe, KS 66061 1-800-366-5625 (fax) 1-800-847-1864 (phone)
Ingersoll Rand, S.A. de C.V.Blvd. Centro Industial No.11
Col. Industrial Puente de Vigas, Tlalnepantla Edo. De Mexico C.P.
54070 Telefono: 018005067866