|Base Color||Bronze, Pewter|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Collection||Classic Schoolhouse Designs|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Type||Globe, Schoolhouse|
|Shade Color||Cream, White|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Configure your Schoolhouse Single-Light Traditional Mini Pendant
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Savoy House 7-9345-1 Schoolhouse Single-Light Traditional Mini Pendant
A charming collection of pendants and semi-flushes which evoke images of a quaint, time-honored schoolhouse from yesteryear
- Shade Width: 9 inches
- Max Hanging Height: 40.625 inches
- Minimum Hanging Height: 21.5 inches
- Three 9.5 inch downrods are included. Pendants must be installed with at least 1 downrod, or can be installed with more.
- Can be installed on sloped ceilings up to 30 degrees
- Larger pendant also available Savoy House 7-9346-1
- Uses (1) 100 Watt Medium Base Incandescent Bulb (not included)
- Finished in Old Bronze or Pewter, with Pale Cream Glass (Old Bronze) or White Opal Etched Glass (Pewter) Shade
- Traditional styling from the Schoolhouse Collection
- UL Listed for Dry locations
About Savoy House:
When you choose a Savoy House lighting fixture, you can be certain you've selected a piece that will withstand the test of time. Known for meticulous craftsmanship, attention to detail, and elegant, timeless designs, the Savoy House brand is a top choice among designers and consumers alike.
Additional Savoy House Links
- Shop All Savoy House Products
- Shop All Savoy House Classic Schoolhouse Designs Collection Products
Our SKU: 7-9345-1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
15 Questions from the Community
Will this mount OK on a vaulted ceiling?
Would 4 of these lights be sufficient to light a 12-foot counter space in a kitchen?
What size is the fitter on this model?
What is the diameter of the globe?
Can this hang from a slanted ceiling?
How long is the pendant? Is an extension available? Do each of the 9.5" stems comprise the pendent?
so if needed you can use only one or two of the 9.5" stems to shorten the light fixture?
Can I use this light on a vaulted ceiling
What is the shortest length this fixture can be adjusted to (ceiling to bottom of fixture)?
What would the total length be if we used just one of the 9.5" stems?
Can this fixture be used in a shower with a 10 foot ceiling? The fixture will not come in contact with water. However, there will be humidity.
Can these come in white frosted glass? (not cream like shown?)...
Would these work in a vintage commercial buliding with high ceilings?
Can we use 2 stems to make the total length 31.5"?
What is the width of the canopy? Thank you