|Base Color||Black, Bronze|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Type||Beveled, Lantern|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Clear Beveled glass lantern shade
- Composed of multiple glass pieces, beveled glass shades offer a traditional style
- Lantern style shades offer a timeless and appealing look
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Backplate Height: 7"
- Backplate Width: 4.5"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 8" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Height: 11.5"
- Motion Sensor: No
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Photocell: No
- Product Weight: 7 lbs
- Shade Material: Glass
- Solar: No
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 100
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 7.75" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Savoy House Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Savoy House Products
- Shop All Savoy House Kensington Collection Products
Our SKU: 5-0634
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Rustic Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Savoy House Kensington Collection
Other Products In The Savoy House Kensington Collection
Savoy House 5-0631
1 Light Outdoor Pendant from the Kensington Collection$92.00-$92.00(2)
Savoy House 5-0635
3 Light Outdoor Pendant from the Kensington Collection$82.00-$82.00(10)
Savoy House 5-0633
1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Kensington Collection$78.00-$78.00(1)
Savoy House 5-0630
1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Kensington Collection$90.00-$90.00
Savoy House 5-0629
1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Kensington Collection$48.00-$48.00(1)
Savoy House Product Warranty
All products in the Savoy House catalogs are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item, provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question; (b) the items(s) is/are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the items(s) is/are defective as noted above.
This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental and maintenance damages beyond our control.
Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Savoy House ceiling fans are excluded from this warranty as they have a separate warranty which is available upon request.
Ceiling Fan Warranty
Savoy House Fans have a limited lifetime warranty on the motor and a one-year warranty on all other parts. Glass is excluded from warranty on all fans. If all terms and conditions of this warranty are met, Savoy House will repair at our option, or replace at no charge any defective part. This warranty does not apply to damage due to improper installation, neglect, or exposure to extreme heat or humidity. If the warranty covers the repair, you will receive an authorization code and label for return. Do not return prior to notification.