|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Chandelier Type||Mini, Candle Style|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Antique Crystals and Antique Cream Drip Candle Covers add Refined Character and Style
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Includes 10 feet of chain and 12 feet of wire for customizable hanging height
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 26.2"
- Width: 17.25"
- Chain Length: 120"
- Wire Length: 144"
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 4 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Total Wattage: 240
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- cUL Listed: Yes
- cUL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Savoy House Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Savoy House Products
- Shop All Savoy House Mini Chandeliers Collection Products
Our SKU: 1-3400-4
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- New Tortoise Shell
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Savoy House Mini Chandeliers Collection
Other Products In The Savoy House Mini Chandeliers Collection
Savoy House 1-3742
4 Light Mini Chandelier$402.00-$402.00
Savoy House 1-4505-4
Crystal 6 Light Mini Chandelier from the Mini Chan...$412.00-$412.00
Savoy House Product Warranty
All products in the Savoy House catalogs are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item, provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question; (b) the items(s) is/are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the items(s) is/are defective as noted above.
This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental and maintenance damages beyond our control.
Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Savoy House ceiling fans are excluded from this warranty as they have a separate warranty which is available upon request.
Ceiling Fan Warranty
Savoy House Fans have a limited lifetime warranty on the motor and a one-year warranty on all other parts. Glass is excluded from warranty on all fans. If all terms and conditions of this warranty are met, Savoy House will repair at our option, or replace at no charge any defective part. This warranty does not apply to damage due to improper installation, neglect, or exposure to extreme heat or humidity. If the warranty covers the repair, you will receive an authorization code and label for return. Do not return prior to notification.