|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Centers||13, 14, 15, 10, 11, 12, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Coordinates With Rohl Bath Suites Collection
- Covered under Rohls limited lifetime warranty
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Mounts in a widespread configuration – 3 holes required with handles completely separate from spout
- ADA compliant – complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Perrin & Rowe Levers: The Perrin & Rowe lever is highlighted by a smooth brass stem coupled with an easy to turn handle for the height of luxury in both function and appearance.
- Overall Height: 3-3/8” (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 1” (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-1/2” (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Widespread
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 6” - 15-3/4"
- Flow Rate: 1.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-1/2"
- 2 handles included with faucet
Excellence, durability, and beauty. Family values, integrity, and innovation. These are all terms which aptly describe Rohl and its remarkable selection of kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. Since 1983, Rohl has maintained a commitment to providing high-quality plumbing products for residential and commercial applications, while assuring these fixtures would make a difference in the overall décor in the living space. With a dedication to excellence throughout the home, Rohl has been satisfying homes, schools, hospitality venues, and restaurants all around the world. Rohl specializes in providing timeless designs for every type of theme, including traditional, transitional, and modern. When Rohl suggests its products reflect the feel of a certain area outside the United States, it’s more than just that. Rohl products are authentically crafted in towns in New Zealand, Western Europe, and North America .
Additional Rohl Links
Our SKU: U.3731X-2
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- English Bronze
- Inca Brass
- Polished Chrome
- Polished Nickel
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Rohl Perrin and Rowe Collection
Other Products In The Rohl Perrin and Rowe Collection
Perrin and Rowe Hot Water Dispenser with Tank and Filter$1,281.00-$1,446.75
Perrin and Rowe Bridge Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray$1,178.52-$1,687.50(3)
Perrin and Rowe Deck Mounted Soap Dispenser with O...$188.21-$269.25(2)
Perrin and Rowe Bridge Kitchen Faucet with Side Sp...$1,560.10-$2,189.25
Perrin and Rowe High-Arc Bridge Kitchen Faucet wit...$1,247.25-$1,687.50
Rohl Technical Support: 1-714-557-1933
ROHL products all carry warranties against manufacturing defects. The factories that produce these products set the terms of these warranties.
ROHL Product Warranty Period
ROHL Air Gaps, Basket Strainers, Cover plates, Kitchen Drains, Sink Hole Cover:
2 years on manufacturer defects
ROHL Bath Fixtures 1 year on manufacturer defects
Shower 2 years on manufacturer defects
Cisal Bath 10 years
Bath Accessories 2 years on manufacturer defects
Perrin & Rowe Limited Lifetime
Country Bath Limited Lifetime
ROHL Country Kitchen Faucets Limited Lifetime
ROHL Soap Dispensers 10 years
ROHL Pull Out Faucet Limited Lifetime
NOTE: NO WARRANTY ON TUSCAN BRASS FINISH
ROHL LLC will provide free of charge, at its options, replacement part(s) or product (or a comparable alternative product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship.
ROHL LLC will not assume liability for labor expended or damages accruing from the use of the material purchased from us. If material is defective, the limit of damage is the price of the defective material. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to ROHL LLC for all warranty claims. The warranty is not transferable and is extended solely to the original purchaser of the product.
WARRANTY EXCLUSION: This warranty is for normal domestic use only and excludes defect or injury caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, accidental damage, or improper installation. The lifetime limited warranty does not apply to the replacement of components where damage is cause by normal wear and tear.