|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.25|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
De Lux Kitchen Faucet with Pull Out Spray and Metal Loop Handle
Rohl’s line of pullout spray kitchen faucets is hard working, versatile, and designed to simplify life in the kitchen. Rohl’s Lux pullout spray faucets and Rohl’s DeLux pullout spray faucets come in a few different appearances—from the bold, wider column to the architecturally inspired design of the pro-style pullout faucet. Rohl’s Lux pullout spray faucets and Rohl DeLux pullout spray faucets are available for the standard kitchen sink, as well as bar/prep faucets to provide a well-rounded look in any kitchen.
Rohl R3830U Features:
- All brass faucet body construction - weight: 8 lbs.
- Hand-machined from solid brass stock
- Industry leading, 1/4 turn lifetime ceramic disc valve
- Superior finishing process – chemical, scratch, and stain resistant
- Number of installation holes required: 1
- Spout swivels to allow for unobstructed sink access
- Insulated brass pullout spray faucet head (not plastic)
- Installs onto decks up to 2-1/4" thick
- Metal loop handles included
- Overall height: 8-1/8" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout height: 6" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout reach: 9" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Low lead compliant – complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Fully covered under Rohl’s limited lifetime warranty
- Manufactured in New Zealand, Western Europe, and/or North America
- R3830U - This model
- R3830 - Same model with long pull out spray and metal lever handle
- R3830S - Same model with short pull out spray
- R3830US - Same model with short pull out spray and metal loop handle
Excellence, durability, and beauty. Family values, integrity, and innovation. These are all terms which aptly describe Rohl and its remarkable selection of kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. Since 1983, Rohl has maintained a commitment to providing high-quality plumbing products for residential and commercial applications, while assuring these fixtures would make a difference in the overall décor in the living space. With a dedication to excellence throughout the home, Rohl has been satisfying homes, schools, hospitality venues, and restaurants all around the world. Rohl specializes in providing timeless designs for every type of theme, including traditional, transitional, and modern. When Rohl suggests its products reflect the feel of a certain area outside the United States, it’s more than just that. Rohl products are authentically crafted in towns in New Zealand, Western Europe, and North America .
Additional Rohl Links
Our SKU: R3830U
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Chrome*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Rohl Technical Support: 1-714-557-1933
ROHL products all carry warranties against manufacturing defects. The factories that produce these products set the terms of these warranties.
ROHL Product Warranty Period
ROHL Air Gaps, Basket Strainers, Cover plates, Kitchen Drains, Sink Hole Cover:
2 years on manufacturer defects
ROHL Bath Fixtures 1 year on manufacturer defects
Shower 2 years on manufacturer defects
Cisal Bath 10 years
Bath Accessories 2 years on manufacturer defects
Perrin & Rowe Limited Lifetime
Country Bath Limited Lifetime
ROHL Country Kitchen Faucets Limited Lifetime
ROHL Soap Dispensers 10 years
ROHL Pull Out Faucet Limited Lifetime
NOTE: NO WARRANTY ON TUSCAN BRASS FINISH
ROHL LLC will provide free of charge, at its options, replacement part(s) or product (or a comparable alternative product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship.
ROHL LLC will not assume liability for labor expended or damages accruing from the use of the material purchased from us. If material is defective, the limit of damage is the price of the defective material. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to ROHL LLC for all warranty claims. The warranty is not transferable and is extended solely to the original purchaser of the product.
WARRANTY EXCLUSION: This warranty is for normal domestic use only and excludes defect or injury caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, accidental damage, or improper installation. The lifetime limited warranty does not apply to the replacement of components where damage is cause by normal wear and tear.