|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Michael Berman Triple Handle Tub Filler Faucet with Hand Shower, Zephyr Spout, and Metal Lever Handles
Renowned designer Michael Berman has lent his expert eye to help create Rohl’s Michael Berman collection. This family of bathroom faucets and fixtures fits squarely in Rohl’s Transitional suite, emphasizing European style and celebrating the American style of the 1920s and 1930s. The sleek aesthetic can be appreciated throughout the Rohl Michael Berman collection, with beautiful, bold spouts and elegant cross handles. This collection features brass construction and is comes in five finish options.
Rohl MB1949LM Features:
- All brass faucet body construction - weight: 17 lbs.
- Hand-machined from solid brass stock
- Industry leading, 1/4 turn lifetime ceramic disc valve
- Superior finishing process – chemical, scratch, and stain resistant
- Insulated brass hand shower included
- Handle operated hand shower diverter
- Number of installation holes required: 5
- Metal lever handles included
- Flow straightener included
- Overall height: 6-3/16" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout height: 4-1/16" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Fully covered under Rohl’s limited lifetime warranty
- Manufactured in New Zealand, Western Europe, and/or North America
- MB1949LM - This model
- MB1949XM - This model with metal cross handles
Excellence, durability, and beauty. Family values, integrity, and innovation. These are all terms which aptly describe Rohl and its remarkable selection of kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. Since 1983, Rohl has maintained a commitment to providing high-quality plumbing products for residential and commercial applications, while assuring these fixtures would make a difference in the overall décor in the living space. With a dedication to excellence throughout the home, Rohl has been satisfying homes, schools, hospitality venues, and restaurants all around the world. Rohl specializes in providing timeless designs for every type of theme, including traditional, transitional, and modern. When Rohl suggests its products reflect the feel of a certain area outside the United States, it’s more than just that. Rohl products are authentically crafted in towns in New Zealand, Western Europe, and North America (not China).
Additional Rohl Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Rohl Products
- Shop All Rohl Michael Berman Bath Collection Products
Our SKU: MB1949LM
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Rohl Technical Support: 1-714-557-1933
ROHL products all carry warranties against manufacturing defects. The factories that produce these products set the terms of these warranties.
ROHL Product Warranty Period
ROHL Air Gaps, Basket Strainers, Cover plates, Kitchen Drains, Sink Hole Cover:
2 years on manufacturer defects
ROHL Bath Fixtures 1 year on manufacturer defects
Shower 2 years on manufacturer defects
Cisal Bath 10 years
Bath Accessories 2 years on manufacturer defects
Perrin & Rowe Limited Lifetime
Country Bath Limited Lifetime
ROHL Country Kitchen Faucets Limited Lifetime
ROHL Soap Dispensers 10 years
ROHL Pull Out Faucet Limited Lifetime
NOTE: NO WARRANTY ON TUSCAN BRASS FINISH
ROHL LLC will provide free of charge, at its options, replacement part(s) or product (or a comparable alternative product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship.
ROHL LLC will not assume liability for labor expended or damages accruing from the use of the material purchased from us. If material is defective, the limit of damage is the price of the defective material. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to ROHL LLC for all warranty claims. The warranty is not transferable and is extended solely to the original purchaser of the product.
WARRANTY EXCLUSION: This warranty is for normal domestic use only and excludes defect or injury caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, accidental damage, or improper installation. The lifetime limited warranty does not apply to the replacement of components where damage is cause by normal wear and tear.