|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||.563|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- All brass faucet body construction - weight: 9 lbs.
- Hand-machined from solid brass stock
- Industry leading, 1/4 turn lifetime ceramic disc valve
- Superior finishing process – chemical, scratch, and stain resistant
- Wall mounted installation
- Pivoting arm – number of pivot locations: 2
- Folds away when not in use
- Dual quarter turn lever handle shut-offs, one at the wall and one at the outlet - eliminates need to reach over hot burners
- Spout shut-off prevents dripping
- Metal lever handles included (picture above is cross handles)
- Spout reach: 24-5/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- 1/2” female NPT connection
- Low lead compliant – complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Fully covered under Rohl’s limited lifetime warranty
- Manufactured in New Zealand, Western Europe, and/or North America
- A1451LM-2 - This model
- A1451LP-2 - Same model with porcelain lever handles
- A1451XM-2 - Same model with metal cross handles
Additional Rohl Links
Our SKU: A1451LM-2
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Inca Brass
- Polished Chrome
- Polished Nickel
- Satin Nickel
- Tuscan Brass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Rohl A1451LM-2 should be installed a bit taller than your tallest pot for ease of use. Also not to close to the range that you run the risk of burning yourself.
How high off the stove top does this need to be installed. Is there a range of inches for the optimal height of installation?
A. The Rohl A1451LM-2 should be installed a bit taller than your tallest pot for ease of use. Also not to close to the range that you run the risk of burning yourself.
The Rohl A1451LM-2 is made in Italy.
Where is this faucet made?
A. The Rohl A1451LM-2 is made in Italy.
Rohl Country Kitchen Collection
Other Products In The Rohl Country Kitchen Collection
Country Kitchen Kitchen Faucet with Metal Lever Handles$356.25-$475.50(3)
Country Kitchen High Arc Gooseneck Filtering Kitch...$222.75-$318.00
Country Kitchen Faucet - Includes Side Spray$846.75-$1,199.25
Country Kitchen Bar Faucet with Metal Cross Handles$372.00-$513.75
Country Kitchen Bar Faucet with Metal Lever Handles$475.50-$662.25
Rohl Technical Support: 1-714-557-1933
ROHL products all carry warranties against manufacturing defects. The factories that produce these products set the terms of these warranties.
ROHL Product Warranty Period
ROHL Air Gaps, Basket Strainers, Cover plates, Kitchen Drains, Sink Hole Cover:
2 years on manufacturer defects
ROHL Bath Fixtures 1 year on manufacturer defects
Shower 2 years on manufacturer defects
Cisal Bath 10 years
Bath Accessories 2 years on manufacturer defects
Perrin & Rowe Limited Lifetime
Country Bath Limited Lifetime
ROHL Country Kitchen Faucets Limited Lifetime
ROHL Soap Dispensers 10 years
ROHL Pull Out Faucet Limited Lifetime
NOTE: NO WARRANTY ON TUSCAN BRASS FINISH
ROHL LLC will provide free of charge, at its options, replacement part(s) or product (or a comparable alternative product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship.
ROHL LLC will not assume liability for labor expended or damages accruing from the use of the material purchased from us. If material is defective, the limit of damage is the price of the defective material. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to ROHL LLC for all warranty claims. The warranty is not transferable and is extended solely to the original purchaser of the product.
WARRANTY EXCLUSION: This warranty is for normal domestic use only and excludes defect or injury caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, accidental damage, or improper installation. The lifetime limited warranty does not apply to the replacement of components where damage is cause by normal wear and tear.