Electric On Demand Tankless Water Heater with 2.5 GPM Flow Rate
ENERGY-EFFICIENT DESIGN… low-cost operation. Why keep 40-50 gallons of water hot when you don’t need it? It’s expensive to continue to heat and re-heat water when you’re not home or not using it. Rheem’s tankless design offers convenience without the high cost of keeping water hot.
COMPACT SIZE… good things do come in small packages. Rheem Tankless is about one third the size of a conventional water heater. Sophisticated technology has reduced the size and increased the features and benefits. A digital display makes setting a precise water temperature, or monitoring the unit’s status, a snap! Its compact size will leave room for a water softener or extra storage.
- .40 GPM Minimum Activation Flow Rate: Best in the industry, Rheem's units work very well with low-flow faucets, WaterSense faucets, and other applications which don't draw much water
- On-unit temperature control: Gives users complete control of their tankless unit
- LED Indicator Lights: Know exactly what your tankless water heater is doing with active element and standby mode LED indicators
- Guardian OFW™ Overheat Film Wrap: This monitors the temperature of the heat exchanger and will shut the unit down if it exceeds a safe temperature. This is an exclusive feature of the Rheem tankless water heaters
- Plumbing: Fits standard 1/2" NPT water connection
- Construction: Rugged brass and copper heat exchanger for durability
- Applications: Great for low flow single bathroom or utility sinks, boats, hospitals, offices, and anywhere else you may need hot water
- Power Usage: 240 Volts - 7KW, modulating power
- Maximum Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM
- Warranty: Parts Warranty: 1 Year; Heat Exchange Warranty: 10 Years
Additional Rheem Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Rheem Products
Our SKU: RTE-7
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Rheem Warranty Info
NOTICE FOR CANADA: All Canadian customers please contact Rheem Canada Warranty at 1 800 263 8342 (hours of operation: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm EST Monday-Friday) to verify the warranty of your water heater. Web warranty verification is for US customers only.
Registration of your unit must be done at www.Rheem.com for the warranty to be valid
Please visit www.Rheem.com for specific information regarding your unit