Fury Collection Residential Natural Gas Water Heater with Short 50 Gallon Tank 50000 Max BTU Input
Rheem's Guardian System provides double protection, shutting off both air and fuel systems should it detect the presence of flammable vapor accumulation. This system is also maintenance free with no filter to clean.
Longer Tank Life
Standard anode rods help protect water heater tanks from rust. This unit uses a patented magnesium anode rod design that incorporates a special resistor, resulting in longer tank life.
Patented EverKleen™ system fights sediment build-up which helps to reduce fuel cost and provide more hot water.
Fury's eco-friendly burner is a low nitrous oxide emission design, meeting 40 ng/J emission requirements
- Easy to Light - No matches required
- Brass drain valve
- Temperature and Pressure relief valve
- Meets or exceeds National Appliance Energy Conservation Act (NAECA) requirements
- Tank Capacity: 50 Gallons
- First Hour Rating: 84 gallons
- Recovery at 90 degree rise: 40.4 Gallons/Hour
- Max BTU Input: 50000
- Altitude Certification: 6000 ft. above sea level
- Warranty: 6 Year Limited Tank - 6 Year Limited Parts
Additional Rheem Links
Our SKU: 42V50SF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Rheem Warranty Info
NOTICE FOR CANADA: All Canadian customers please contact Rheem Canada Warranty at 1 800 263 8342 (hours of operation: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm EST Monday-Friday) to verify the warranty of your water heater. Web warranty verification is for US customers only.
Registration of your unit must be done at www.Rheem.com for the warranty to be valid
Please visit www.Rheem.com for specific information regarding your unit