Weekend Clearance Lighting Sale Limited Time Only
Save an additional 10% off of already discounted prices when you use coupon CLEARANCE10
Offer Ends 7/31/2016
|Bulb Type||Halogen, LED|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Living Room|
|System Type||Illuma Flex|
|Voltage Type||Low Voltage|
|Watts Per Bulb||35|
Illuma-Flex pendants are available in a variety of sizes and styles to accommodate your lighting needs. Pair your fixtures with the P6227 pr P6228 hardware kits to create a custom monorail system that can be suspended from you ceiling or wall.
See the Illuma Flex Buying Guide PDF for more information about putting your system together.
- Brushed nickel perforated metal shade
- Mounts anywhere along Illuma-Flex rail
- Can be installed on Monopoint canopies (P8780 or P8794)
- Includes 72" (6 Feet) of cord
- Cord is a Teflon coated copper wire with a silicon sleeve that matches the metal finish
- Includes a 35W GU6.53 base T4 lamp
- CSA Listed in USA and Canada
- Height: 9"
- Width: 2 5/8"
- Purchase Illuma-Flex rail hardware kits: P6227 (6'), or P6228 (12').
- For surface power, use the P8776 transformer and surface canopy.
- For remote power, use the P8786 canopy kit and P8782 (4"), P8783 (8"), P8784 (12"), or P8785 (16") stems to drop the rail to your desired height. You'll also need a power feed appropriate for your height, P8790 (4"), P8791 (8"), P8792 (12"), or P8793 (16"), and a transformer that fits your wattage needs P8752 (100w), P8653 (150w), P8654 (300w), or P8655 (600w).
- For wall mount applications, use a P8707 power feed and P8706 support stems. You'll also need a transformer that fits your wattage needs P8752 (100w), P8653 (150w), P8654 (300w), or P8655 (600w).
- All Illuma-Flex heads and pendants can be mounted individually using the P8780 or P8794 monopoint canopy without needing any other components.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Illuma Flex Pendants Collection Products
Our SKU: P6138
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Progress Lighting P6138 is a line track light and will need to have either transformer or a track to mount to.
Does fixture need a transformer or is this a line track
A. The Progress Lighting P6138 is a line track light and will need to have either transformer or a track to mount to.
The parts that you would need in order to hang he Progress Lighting P6138 are P6227-09 (6 ft of flexible track) and the transformer needed would 8776-09.
I would like to hang these on a flexible track system ( S shape) from my ceiling. What parts do I need?
A. The parts that you would need in order to hang he Progress Lighting P6138 are P6227-09 (6 ft of flexible track) and the transformer needed would 8776-09.
Progress Lighting Illuma Flex Pendants Collection
Other Products In The Progress Lighting Illuma Flex Pendants Collection
1 Year Product Warranty
When properly installed and under normal conditions of use, Progress Lighting, Inc. (“Seller”) warrants its manufactured products, including their metal finishes (“Product(s)”) will conform to its catalogue specifications and be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of sale to end user, as specified in Seller’s shipment documents for each Product (extended warranties may apply to Seller’s fan motors and Energy Star® Products as indicated in Seller’s Product manuals). Warping of wooden or plastic blades is not covered by this warranty. This warranty excludes fluorescent ballasts and high intensity discharge (HID) components, and Buyer agrees to make all claims regarding defects or deficiencies therefore according to the warranty of the manufacturer thereof as its sole source of recourse or compensation. Seller’s obligations under this warranty and Buyer’s sole remedy for its breach to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall be limited to the value of the cost of repair or replacement of the Product, pursuant to a written warranty claim validated in writing by Seller. IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR ACTUAL DAMAGES TO ANY CLAIMANT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, MULTIPLE, OR OTHER SUCH INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUES OR PROFITS), WHETHER ARISING OUT OF OR AS A RESULT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY (EXCEPT THOSE SET FORTH HERIN), TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT OR OTHERWISE. In no case does this warranty extend to anybody other than Seller’s customers, and no one is authorized to extend warranties or remedies on Seller’s behalf. To be valid, the warranty claim must be made: (a) in writing according to Seller’s procedures existing at the time of the claim, (b) within thirty (30) days of discovery of the defect, (c) within the applicable warranty period, and (d) include the dated store receipt or invoice evidencing purchase of the Product. Warranty claims should be sent to: Progress Lighting, Inc., P.O. Box 6701, Greenville, SC 29606. Products may be returned only after a Return Authorization Number has been issued by Seller’s customer service department. Any unauthorized return, repair, replacement, modification or misuse of the Products by Buyer shall void the warranty. THIS WARRANTY IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR SUCH PRODUCTS, AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES. SELLER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.