|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Laundry Faucet|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
- All Proflo products are factory tested before disbursement - 100% guaranteed to function flawlessly
- Faucet body is constructed of solid brass
- Fully covered under Proflo's limited lifetime warranty
- Proflo engineers their finishes to resist corrosion and tarnishing
- Double handle operation – operates on a quarter-turn
- Features a swiveling spout design
- ADA compliant lever handles
- Spout Reach: 7-1/16” (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 2 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Faucet Centers: 3-3/8” (distance between handle installation holes)
- Flow Rate: Unrestricted
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- LEAD LAW WARNING: This product is NOT lead free and can only be installed in non-potable applications. It is illegal to install products that are not “lead free” in accordance with US Federal or other applicable law in potable water systems anticipated for human consumption.
Additional ProFlo Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All ProFlo Products
Our SKU: PF244
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The PROFLO PF244 is 1/2" threaded or solder, Spout Height 3.49, Spout Reach 7.086
What width laundry tub rim is this able to clamp to?
A. The PROFLO PF244 is 1/2" threaded or solder, Spout Height 3.49, Spout Reach 7.086
The PROFLO PF244 is not designed to mount to a tub. The water supplies are connected to the back. This is designed to be a wall mount installation. It could be installed to a tub, however it is not the suggested installation.
How thick of a tub will this clamp to?
A. The PROFLO PF244 is not designed to mount to a tub. The water supplies are connected to the back. This is designed to be a wall mount installation. It could be installed to a tub, however it is not the suggested installation.