Compare Our Prices
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Type||Down Light|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Configure your 9" Pendant Light Hand Hammered Copper
Suggested Light Bulbs more info ▼Light bulbs may not be included. If there is a magnifying glass after the text you can click it for additional information on the suggested light bulbs.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
9" Hand Hammered Copper Cone Pendant Light
Uncompromising quality, beauty, and functionality make up this stylish Premier Hand Hammered Copper 9" Pendant Light. Green Recyclable Products like Copper Lighting Fixtures are a must have in today’s modern home. This product is sure to impress your guests and satisfaction is always guaranteed.
- Configuration: Cone - Round
- Design: Hammered Copper Surface
- Color: Oil Rubbed Bronze (Dark Brown)
- Outer Dimension: 9" x 3"
- Rim: Copper Wrapped Wire
- Material Gauge: 18
- Hand Made
- Shade Composition: 99.7% Pure Recycled Copper
- Lead Free (<.01%)
- Patina: Fired
- Pendant Type: Down Lighting
- Adjustable Cord Length Max: 53"
- Canopy Dimensions: 4.25" Round
- Canopy Plate and Cord Color: Matte Black
- Installation Type: Dry Locations
- Mounting: Ceiling Mount
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Bulb Type: Candelabra 60 watt max (not included)
- Suggested Room Fit: Kitchen, Bath, Bar, Office, Nook, Hallway, Entry Foyer
- Certifications: UL Approved
- Packaging: Recycled Cardboard Box
- Warranty: One Year Limited Warranty
- INCLUDED: Care Instructions, Mounting Instructions, Warranty Information
Additional Premier Copper Products Links
Our SKU: L500DB
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
i am installing this product in a covered veranda but exposed to humidity..do you think ok??
Would it be okay if used over a stove?