Compare Our Prices
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Type||Barn Light|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Configure your 8-1/2" Pendant Light Hand Hammered Copper
Suggested Light Bulbs more info ▼Light bulbs may not be included. If there is a magnifying glass after the text you can click it for additional information on the suggested light bulbs.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
8-1/2" Hand Hammered Copper Dome Pendant Light
Uncompromising quality, beauty, and functionality make up this stylish Premier Hand Hammered Copper 8.5" Pendant Light. Green Recyclable Products like Copper Lighting Fixtures are a must have in today’s modern home. This product is sure to impress your guests and satisfaction is always guaranteed.
- Configuration: Dome - Round
- Design: Hammered Copper Surface
- Color: Oil Rubbed Bronze (Dark Brown)
- Outer Dimension: 8.5" x 3.5"
- Rim: Copper Wrapped Wire
- Material Gauge: 18
- Hand Made
- Shade Composition: 99.7% Pure Recycled Copper
- Lead Free (<.01%)
- Patina: Fired
- Pendant Type: Down Lighting
- Adjustable Cord Length Max: 53"
- Canopy Dimensions: 4.25" Round
- Canopy Plate and Cord Color: Matte Black
- Installation Type: Dry Locations
- Mounting: Ceiling Mount
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Bulb Type: Candelabra 60 watt max (not included)
- Suggested Room Fit: Kitchen, Bath, Bar, Office, Nook, Hallway, Entry Foyer
- Certifications: UL Approved
- Packaging: Recycled Cardboard Box
- Warranty: One Year Limited Warranty
- INCLUDED: Care Instructions, Mounting Instructions, Warranty Information
Additional Premier Copper Products Links
Our SKU: L200DB
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
how wide is the ceiling mounting plate?
When illuminated, does the light reflect copper? or is it just natural white lighting?