|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Installation Type||Farmhouse, Undermount|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Kitchen Faucet Recommended
25" Copper Hammered Kitchen Apron Single Basin Sink - 25" x 22" x 9"
Uncompromising quality, beauty, and functionality make up this Premier 25" Copper Hammered Kitchen Apron Single Basin Sink. Each Premier Copper Sink is optimized to allow ample room to deck mount your faucet in a standard 25" countertop. Green Recyclable Products like Copper Sinks are a must have in today’s modern home. This product is sure to impress your guests and satisfaction is always guaranteed.
- Configuration: Apron Front Single Basin Sink with 1" optimized rim
- Design: Hammered Copper Surface
- Color: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Inner Dimension:23" x 19" x 9"
- Outer Dimension: 25" x 22" x 9"
- Apron Depth: 9"
- Installation Type: Under Counter or Surface-Mount
- Countertop Depth Required: 25" Front to Back
- Material Gauge: Industry Best (14 Gauge or .0625")
- Drain Size: 3.5"
- Suggested Drain Models: D-130ORB, D-132ORB
- DRAIN SOLD SEPARATELY
- Garbage Disposal: OK
- Faucet Mounting: Counter Deck Mount
- Hand Made
- 100% Recyclable
- Composition: 99.7% Pure Recycled Copper
- Lead Free (<.01%)
- Patina: Fired
- Packaging: Wood Crate
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Care Instructions
- Mounting Instructions
- Warranty Information
- Copper Sink Installation Silicone - Model: C900-ORB
- Copper Sink Wax - Model: W900-WAX
- Copper Pendant Lights - Models: L100DB-L500DB
Additional Premier Copper Products Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Premier Copper Products Products
Our SKU: KASDB25229
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Premier Copper Products KASDB25229 will require a cabinet opening of 27" side to side and 25" front to back.
What size cabinet opening is required to hold the sink?
A. The Premier Copper Products KASDB25229 will require a cabinet opening of 27" side to side and 25" front to back.