We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Washerless Cartridge|
- Faucet body constructed of metal
- Covered under limited lifetime warranty
- Premier’s Asbury collection of lavatory and tub and shower faucets recalls the days of vintage faucet design
- Enjoy the timeless allure of classic faucet styling at an unparalleled value
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Overall Height: 2-7/8” (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 1-1/8” (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 2-1/4” (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 2
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 4"
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1”
- Two handles included with faucet
Additional Premier Links
Our SKU: 204337LF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Premier 204337LF does not need a valve for installation.
Does the valve come with this faucet? If not, what do I need
A. The Premier 204337LF does not need a valve for installation.
The Premier 204337LF does not meet ADA guidelines do to ease of use. A faucet with lever handles instead of the cross style handles used with this model would meet ADA requirements for ease of use.
Why is this faucet not ADA certified & what exactly does that mean?
A. The Premier 204337LF does not meet ADA guidelines do to ease of use. A faucet with lever handles instead of the cross style handles used with this model would meet ADA requirements for ease of use.