|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Country Of Origin||Italy|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Kitchen Faucet Recommended
- Hand-made in Italy, imported to the United States.
- Sink is constructed of fireclay, an incredibly robust material that can withstand temperatures above 2000 degrees fahrenheit.
- Deep, rich and indestructible fire-glazed glossy finish - will never crack, chip, or craze
- Apron-front, farmhouse design - may also be used for tradtional undermount installations
- Single basin design provides maximum workspace (no center divide)
- An offset drain location increases flat space within the sink as well as storage space underneath
- Sloped sink-bottom for proper drainage
- Standard 3-1/2" drain opening - compatible with most garbage disposals (including Insinkerator) and drains
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Industry Leading Quality: From high temperatures to hard water and messy foods, kitchen sinks see a lot of abuse. Fortunately, Porcher sinks were built with this in mind - they live longer in one place than most people do. Premium-grade raw fireclay (mined at depths far greater than typical clays) is hand-molded by experienced craftsman in Italy then kilned at extreme temperatures. The result is a nearly indestructable product that will impress guests at year 10 as much as it does at day 1.
- Overall Height: 9-3/4" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 17-7/8" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 30" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 14-7/8" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 27" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 8" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Apron Front (can be under mounted or top mounted)
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-9/16"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 32"
Additional Porcher Links
Our SKU: 35020
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
where do I buy the drain for this sink?
Is a garbage disposer flange needed? An Insinkerator is the garbage disposal I am buying..
how tall and deep is this sink?
what is the weight of sink ??
The picture shows the drain on the right and the tech specs at Faucet Direct says drain location on right. However, the Porcher spec sheet shows it on the left.
Porcher London Collection
Other Products In The Porcher London Collection
London 24 1/8" Farmhouse Single Basin Fire Clay Kitchen Sink, Less Overflow, with Offset Drain
London 36" Farmhouse Single Basin Fire Clay Kitchen Sink, Less Overflow, with Offset Drain
Stainless Steel Sink Rack for Porcher 35130
Bottom Sink Rack for Porcher Farmhouse Sinks
London 24" Farmhouse Single Basin Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with Offset Drain and Basin Rack
Porcher Technical Support # 1-800-359-3261
Porcher Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty
Porcher warrants their product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Porcher will provide, free of charge, at it's sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Porcher for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the even of product damage due to the use of other than genuine Porcher replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser's household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty)applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to Porcher faucets manufactured after June 1, 2001 and installed in the United States and/or Canada.
This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of a Porcher faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty or any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.