We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
- Modern square design maximizes space
- Covered under Porcher's 1-year limited warranty
- Constructed of vitreous china providing a classic look and feel
- Undermount installation creates a very professional look; great for counter top contrasts
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- Includes overflow – sink cannot be over-filled – great for child’s, guest, and high-use bathrooms
- ADA compliant if installed with overflow in rear
- All hardware needed for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- EverClean: Using the antimicrobial properties of silver (the precious metal), Everclean Surfaces inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew. The super smooth, baked-in, mirror-like surface not only eliminates water spots, but also helps repel sink messes.
- Height: 7-1/2" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 14-5/8" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 14-5/8" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 11-1/2" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 11-1/2" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 5-1/2" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-1/4"
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. American Standard products truly deliver, every time.
Additional Porcher Links
Our SKU: 12080-00
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Matte Biscuit*
- Matte Black*
- Matte White*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
No Questions Found
Porcher Marquee Collection
Porcher Technical Support # 1-800-359-3261
Porcher Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty
Porcher warrants their product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Porcher will provide, free of charge, at it's sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Porcher for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the even of product damage due to the use of other than genuine Porcher replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser's household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty)applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to Porcher faucets manufactured after June 1, 2001 and installed in the United States and/or Canada.
This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of a Porcher faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty or any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.