|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Centers||0, 8|
|Faucet Holes||2, 4|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.25|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||Yes|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Ashfield Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet with Soap Dispenser Low Lead
Pfister’s traditional-themed Ashfield collection of kitchen and bathroom faucets maintains a traditional heart and is a fitting accent for today’s homes. Pfister’s largest collection offers the charm of vintage décor and is inspired by time-honored country traditions. The kitchen faucets feature high-arc spouts, single or double handle controls, and up to five finish options. Soap dispensers and sidesprays are optional features, and the pull out spray faucet is lead-free. The Ashfield collection also includes a selection of bathroom fixtures and accessories. The bathroom faucet’s unique pump handle and trough design will delight even the most finicky homeowner, and is complemented by a gorgeous Roman tub filler. Choose from a full of bathroom accessories like towel bars, towel rings, and tissue holders.
- All brass faucet body construction - Weight: 7.6 LBS
- Single hole installation
- 1 metal lever handle
- ADA Compliant
- Escutcheon (cover plate) for existing three hole installations is included
- Industry leading, lifetime ceramic disc valve
- Equipped with pull-out spray nozzle
- Matching soap / lotion dispenser included
- Spout swivels up to 180 degrees for increased versatility
- Overall height: 17.1875" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout height: 7.8125" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout reach: 8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- 2.2 gallon-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks (counter tops) up to 2.25" thick
- Low lead compliant - complies with state-mandated low-lead requirements for plumbing products
- Designed for use with standard US plumbing connections
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- 75" braided nylon hose
- Volume control sprayhead
- Single post mounting ring and 3-hole deckplate
- Matching soap dispenser
- Fully covered under Pfister's Pforever Lifetime Warranty
Founded in 1910, Pfister (previously known as Price Pfister) is one of America’s oldest and most experienced plumbing companies. As the first faucet manufacturer in the world to offer a lifetime warranty on their products, quality has always been the cornerstone of Pfister faucets. Brass bodies, ceramic disc valves, and lifetime PVD finishes name a few of the features you’ll find in their product line. You will also find innovative designs. In the last 100 years, Pfister pioneered many of the faucet varieties that have helped to define the industry today. This kind of market presence has made Pfister one of the most trusted names in plumbing. Buy Pfister – you won’t be disappointed.
Additional Pfister Links
Our SKU: GT529-YP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Polished Chrome
- Rustic Bronze
- Rustic Pewter
- Tuscan Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Pfister GT529-YP is incredibly tight as far as clearances go, you only need about two inches.
how much clearance is required to backsplash
A. The Pfister GT529-YP is incredibly tight as far as clearances go, you only need about two inches.
The Pfister GT529-YP will swivel.
does the neck swivel?
A. The Pfister GT529-YP will swivel.
The Pfister GT529-YP will only work with the valve included. There is not an alternative valve available.
Is there a substitute for the dual check valve assembly?
A. The Pfister GT529-YP will only work with the valve included. There is not an alternative valve available.
The hose for the Pfister GT529-YP is made of nylon.
Is the hose metal or nylon?
A. The hose for the Pfister GT529-YP is made of nylon.
You can reverse the handle of the Pfister GT529-YP and install on the left side.
Can you install the handle on the left side?
A. You can reverse the handle of the Pfister GT529-YP and install on the left side.
Pfister Ashfield Collection
Other Products In The Pfister Ashfield Collection
Ashfield Waterfall Bathroom Vessel Faucet$189.99-$255.15(26)
Ashfield Waterfall Bathroom Faucet$141.97-$211.05(33)
Ashfield Widespread Waterfall Bathroom Faucet$202.16-$281.46(19)
Ashfield Single Hole Bathroom Sink Waterfall Fauce...$148.05-$214.83(30)
Ashfield Pullout Spray Bridge Kitchen Faucet (Low ...$359.84-$436.99(2)