|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.5|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||10 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.063|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||Yes|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Professional Grade all brass faucet construction with nylon supply lines.
- Covered under Pfister's Pforever residential and 10 year limited commercial warranties.
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Single handle operation
- Soap/Lotion dispenser included with faucet
- Pullout spray function with 36" hose enhances versatility
- Spout swivels 360 degrees, providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- Coordinates seamlessly with a variety of kitchen products from the Hanover Collections
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
Product Technologies / Benefits:
Pfister Pforever Warranty covers finish and function for life
Flex-Line Supply Lines
Includes 36” integrated Nylon supply lines with 3/8” female fittings. No need to purchase separate water-supply connection lines.
2 Function Pull-Down Spray
Pull-down sprayhead features a convenient toggle button to select between spray and stream modes
Advanced spray head docking system ensures a secure, tight connection to the faucet spout.
Reduces installation time and guarantees a secure connection to water supply lines.
- Overall Height: 17-3/8" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 2 - 4 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8"
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-1/16" (cannot mount to thicker decks without use of extension kit)
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Additional Pfister Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Pfister Products
- Shop All Pfister Hanover Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Pfister GT529-TM
Our SKU: GT529-TM
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Chrome
- Stainless Steel
- Tuscan Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Pfister GT529-TM will swivel.
Does the spout swivel?
A. The Pfister GT529-TM will swivel.
An escutcheon is a type of plate to cover holes in a wall, sink, door etc.. Used in multiple appliactions. When referring to a faucet it would be the plate used to install under a faucet. A "deck plate".
What's an escutcheon?
A. An escutcheon is a type of plate to cover holes in a wall, sink, door etc.. Used in multiple appliactions. When referring to a faucet it would be the plate used to install under a faucet. A "deck plate".
The brand name is not visible on the Pfister GT529-TM. The only place you can see the manufacturers name is underneath on the hot water supply lines.
Is the brand name of the faucet visible when installed?
A. The brand name is not visible on the Pfister GT529-TM. The only place you can see the manufacturers name is underneath on the hot water supply lines.
The Pfister GT529-TM does not come with an escutcheon plate. You could purchase, in addition, 961-771
Is there an optional escutcheon plate available for purchase to match this faucet?
A. The Pfister GT529-TM does not come with an escutcheon plate. You could purchase, in addition, 961-771
The switch on The Pfister GT529-TM is for switching between spray and stream. Brushed nickel and Stainless steel are a little bit different.
on the actual pull down spout/sprayer what is the slider switch above for? Also is the stainless steal facucet considered the same as brushed nickel?
A. The switch on The Pfister GT529-TM is for switching between spray and stream. Brushed nickel and Stainless steel are a little bit different.
Pfister Hanover Collection
Other Products In The Pfister Hanover Collection
Hanover 2 Function Pullout Spray High Arc Kitchen ...$190.06-$246.74(6)
Hanover Pullout Spray Professional Kitchen Faucet ...$242.99-$269.81(7)
Hanover Widespread Bathroom Sink Faucet$168.47-$200.34(1)
Hanover 2.5 GPM Single Handle Tub and Shower Trim Package$189.60-$217.35
Hanover Centerset Bathroom Sink Faucet$136.71-$138.01(1)