The Pfister G142-7000 has been replaced by: Pfister LG142-7000
We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
California Drought Non-Compliant - 1.2 GPM MaximumThis item cannot be shipped to the following location(s): CA
Here is a option
that directly replaces
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.75|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Pfirst Series Centerset Bathroom Sink Faucet Low Lead
The Pfirst collection includes everything you’ll need for any kitchen and bathroom. Geared toward builders, contractors, and apartment managers, this full lineup of entry-level offerings can help anywhere inside your home. From the laundry room and kitchen to the bathroom’s sink and shower, when you add it up, you get superior design and outstanding value.
- Zinc faucet body construction - Weight: 2.7 LBS
- Centerset mounting for 4" centers, 3 hole installations
- 1 metal lever handle included
- ADA compliant
- Industry leading, lifetime washerless valve
- Pop up drain and assembly included
- Overall height: 7.5" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout height: 2.21875" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout reach: 4.4375" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- 1.5 gallon-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks (counter tops) up to 1.75" thick
- Low lead compliant - complies with CA and VT low-lead requirements for plumbing products
- Designed for use with standard US plumbing connections
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Fully covered under Pfister's Pforever Lifetime Warranty
Founded in 1910, Pfister (previously known as Price Pfister) is one of America’s oldest and most experienced plumbing companies. As the first faucet manufacturer in the world to offer a lifetime warranty on their products, quality has always been the cornerstone of Pfister faucets. Brass bodies, ceramic disc valves, and lifetime PVD finishes name a few of the features you’ll find in their product line. You will also find innovative designs. In the last 100 years, Pfister pioneered many of the faucet varieties that have helped to define the industry today. This kind of market presence has made Pfister one of the most trusted names in plumbing. Buy Pfister – you won’t be disappointed.
Additional Pfister Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Pfister Products
- Shop All Pfister Pfirst Series Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Pfister G142-7000
Our SKU: G142-7000
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Chrome*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Pfister G142-7000 does come with the pop up rod. As for the stubby connections this faucet has 2 hoses that drop down with 1/2"-14 NPSM threads.
Two questions. First, does this faucet come with the pop up rod? Second, does this faucet have the stubby little connections on the under side where the hoses connect? I need them to be the kind that are stubby. The ones with the long copper connections show under my pedistal sink. I look forward to your answer.
A. The Pfister G142-7000 does come with the pop up rod. As for the stubby connections this faucet has 2 hoses that drop down with 1/2"-14 NPSM threads.
The Pfister G142-7000 is as you see it in the picture, under "technical specs" on the left side of the page we often say whether or not the "escutcheon" is included and for this faucet it is built into the spout. The Escutcheon is the plate below the faucet that is meant to cover the holes already drilled into your sink.
What does it mean that escutcheon is not included? What exactly is an escutcheon? Does this faucet require an extra escutcheon?
A. The Pfister G142-7000 is as you see it in the picture, under "technical specs" on the left side of the page we often say whether or not the "escutcheon" is included and for this faucet it is built into the spout. The Escutcheon is the plate below the faucet that is meant to cover the holes already drilled into your sink.
Pfister Pfirst Series Collection
Other Products In The Pfister Pfirst Series Collection
Pfirst Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet$76.95-$104.95(218)
Pfirst Pull Down High-Arch Kitchen Faucet with Pfa...$128.00-$160.02(7)
Pfirst Series Centerset Bar Faucet$21.44-$21.44(6)
Pfirst Series Wall Mount Kitchen Faucet$53.62-$53.62(8)
Pfirst Series Kitchen Faucet$34.95-$34.95(7)