Compare Our Prices
|Classification||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Installation Services Recommended
Ideal Centerset Bathroom Sink Faucet with Unique Pullout Spray Head (Low Lead)
- All brass faucet body construction
- Pullout spray head is ideal for cleaning and watering bathroom plants
- Centerset mounting for 4" centers, 3 hole installations
- 2 metal lever handles included
- ADA compliant
- Industry leading, lifetime ceramic disc valve
- Pop up drain and assembly included
- WaterSense certified - 1.5 gallon-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks (counter tops) up to 1" thick
- Low lead compliant - complies with CA and VT low-lead requirements for plumbing products
- Designed for use with standard US plumbing connections
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Fully covered under Pfister's Pforever Lifetime Warranty
Founded in 1910, Pfister (previously known as Price Pfister) is one of America’s oldest and most experienced plumbing companies. As the first faucet manufacturer in the world to offer a lifetime warranty on their products, quality has always been the cornerstone of Pfister faucets. Brass bodies, ceramic disc valves, and lifetime PVD finishes name a few of the features you’ll find in their product line. You will also find innovative designs. In the last 100 years, Pfister pioneered many of the faucet varieties that have helped to define the industry today. This kind of market presence has made Pfister one of the most trusted names in plumbing. Buy Pfister – you won’t be disappointed.
Additional Pfister Links
- Shop All Pfister Products
- Shop All Pfister Ideal Collection Products
Our SKU: F-548-ID
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
HOW FAR DOES THE SPOUT PULL OUT ?
HOW LONG IS THE SPOUT (NOT PULLED OUT) ?
What size are the inlet fittings?