We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
California Drought Non-Compliant - 1.8 GPM MaximumThis item cannot be shipped to the following location(s): CA
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Centers||0, 8|
|Faucet Holes||1, 3|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Parisa Pullout Spray Professional Kitchen Faucet Low Lead
Pfister’s Parisa collection of kitchen and bathroom faucets can help bring a sleek contemporary look to any home. European-inspired design elements highlight this thorough family. The kitchen faucets boast single handle control and pullout spray capabilities. Add an optional sidespray and soap dispenser and this is a very complete kitchen fixture.
The Parisa collection’s bathroom faucet also features single handle controls and the look is carried through to the shower area. Tub and shower fixtures and Roman tub fillers help to round out the room, and a host of bathroom accessories include tissue holders, towel bars, and towel rings. Available in two finish options.
- All brass faucet body construction - Weight: 7.1 LBS
- Single hole installation
- 1 metal lever handle
- ADA Compliant
- Escutcheon (cover plate) for existing three hole installations is included
- Industry leading, lifetime ceramic disc valve
- Equipped with pull-out spray nozzle
- Spout swivels up to 180 degrees for increased versatility
- Overall height: 10.6875" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout height: 6.375" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout reach: 9.0625" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- 2.2 gallon-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks (counter tops) up to 2.5" thick
- Low lead compliant - complies with state-mandated low-lead requirements for plumbing products
- Designed for use with standard US plumbing connections
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Fully covered under Pfister's Pforever Lifetime Warranty
Founded in 1910, Pfister (previously known as Price Pfister) is one of America’s oldest and most experienced plumbing companies. As the first faucet manufacturer in the world to offer a lifetime warranty on their products, quality has always been the cornerstone of Pfister faucets. Brass bodies, ceramic disc valves, and lifetime PVD finishes name a few of the features you’ll find in their product line. You will also find innovative designs. In the last 100 years, Pfister pioneered many of the faucet varieties that have helped to define the industry today. This kind of market presence has made Pfister one of the most trusted names in plumbing. Buy Pfister – you won’t be disappointed.
Additional Pfister Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Pfister Products
- Shop All Pfister Parisa Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Pfister F-534-70
Our SKU: F-534-70
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Chrome*
- Stainless Steel*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Pfister F-534-70 is able to be mounted directly to a single hole, you only need a base if you are mounting to a three hole sink.
Is the dome cap the part I need to mount this in a single hole... Right now I have it mounted as a three hole but am getting a new counter top and want to mount it as a single?
A. The Pfister F-534-70 is able to be mounted directly to a single hole, you only need a base if you are mounting to a three hole sink.
The Pfister F-534-70 in the stainless steel finish is more brushed than shiny.
Is the finish a brushed or shiny finish?
A. The Pfister F-534-70 in the stainless steel finish is more brushed than shiny.
The hose on the outside is a metal coil and the inside is a plastic tubing.
what material is the hose? Plastic or metal?
A. The hose on the outside is a metal coil and the inside is a plastic tubing.
The Pfister F-534-70 does have a lock button on the pull out which allows continual stream without having to hold down the button.
Does the spray control button lock in place when used or do you have to hold it down?
A. The Pfister F-534-70 does have a lock button on the pull out which allows continual stream without having to hold down the button.
Pfister Parisa Collection
Other Products In The Pfister Parisa Collection
Parisa Kitchen Faucet with Flex-Line Supply Lines ...$164.50-$164.50(9)
Parisa Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with Metal Pop-...$111.23-$111.23(28)
Avalon Kitchen Faucet with Flex-Line Supply Lines ...$96.69-$129.90(14)
Parisa Bathroom Sink Faucet with Push and Seal drain$78.70-$111.82(6)
Ashfield Kitchen Faucet with Flex-Line Supply Line...$97.98-$97.98(20)