|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.25|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||Yes|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Petaluma Pullout Spray Professional Kitchen Faucet with Soap Dispenser (Low Lead Compliant)
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Petaluma Pullout Spray Professional Kitchen Faucet with Soap Dispenser Low Lead
The Petaluma kitchen faucet from Pfister combines understated simplicity with amazing value. This double handle faucet features a high-arc spout design, a pull down spray, and soap dispenser. The lack of an escutcheon underscores this contemporary-themed fixture’s clean design. The Petaluma kitchen faucet is finished in stainless steel, and features brass construction and ADA-compliant metal lever handles.
- All brass faucet body construction - Weight: 6.82 LBS
- 8" centers, 4 hole installations
- 2 metal lever handles
- ADA Compliant
- Escutcheon (cover plate) is included
- Industry leading, lifetime ceramic disc valve
- Equipped with pull-out spray nozzle
- Matching soap / lotion dispenser included
- Spout swivels up to 360 degrees for increased versatility
- 2.2 gallon-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks (counter tops) up to 2.25" thick
- Low lead compliant - complies with state-mandated low-lead requirements for plumbing products
- Designed for use with standard US plumbing connections
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Fully covered under Pfister's Pforever Lifetime Warranty
Founded in 1910, Pfister (previously known as Price Pfister) is one of America’s oldest and most experienced plumbing companies. As the first faucet manufacturer in the world to offer a lifetime warranty on their products, quality has always been the cornerstone of Pfister faucets. Brass bodies, ceramic disc valves, and lifetime PVD finishes name a few of the features you’ll find in their product line. You will also find innovative designs. In the last 100 years, Pfister pioneered many of the faucet varieties that have helped to define the industry today. This kind of market presence has made Pfister one of the most trusted names in plumbing. Buy Pfister – you won’t be disappointed.
Additional Pfister Links
- Shop All Pfister Products
- Shop All Pfister Petaluma Collection Products
Our SKU: F-531-4PA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
if our deck is thicker than 1.5 inches,can I get a deck kit for a thicker deck. Also, what's the difference between the Pfister F-531-4PA, F-031-4BP, and the F-031-4VA
A. The Pfister F-531-4PA has a max deck thickness of 1.5". You can purchase an extension kit for the valve body, part number 971-026, which will extend it by 3/4" more, however the spout can only extend a total of 1/75". All this to say that the max extention is only 1/75".
What is the total height, spout height, and spout reach?
is the pull out sprayer made of plastic or metal?
is there an installation guide ?? listed on the site will not open..
does the spout swivel?