Compare Our Prices
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Centers||0, 8|
|Faucet Holes||2, 4|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||Yes|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Installation Services Recommended
Elevate EXT Pullout Spray Elevating Head Professional Kitchen Faucet with Soap Dispenser Low Lead
Designed with you in mind, Elevate adjusts to your life by giving you the freedom to customize your faucet’s height. Elevate’s unique adjustable spout gives you more control of your faucet so you can change your faucet’s style and functionality whenever you desire. Need to fill a tall pot? Simply lift the spout up for more height clearance. Looking for a compact, unobtrusive look? Simply push the release button and lower the spout. Featuring adjustable height options, 360 swivel rotation, and a pull out spray, Elevate meets every kitchen need.
- All brass faucet body construction - Weight: 6.7 LBS
- Industry first elevating spout neck - perfect for the professional cook
- 1 metal lever handle
- ADA Compliant
- Escutcheon (cover plate) for existing three hole installations is included
- Industry leading, lifetime ceramic disc valve
- Equipped with pull-out spray nozzle
- Matching soap / lotion dispenser included
- Spout swivels up to 360 degrees for increased versatility
- Overall height: 17.375" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout height: 8" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout reach: 8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- 2.2 gallon-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks (counter tops) up to 1.5" thick
- Low lead compliant - complies with state-mandated low-lead requirements for plumbing products
- Designed for use with standard US plumbing connections
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Fully covered under Pfister's Pforever Lifetime Warranty
Founded in 1910, Pfister (previously known as Price Pfister) is one of America’s oldest and most experienced plumbing companies. As the first faucet manufacturer in the world to offer a lifetime warranty on their products, quality has always been the cornerstone of Pfister faucets. Brass bodies, ceramic disc valves, and lifetime PVD finishes name a few of the features you’ll find in their product line. You will also find innovative designs. In the last 100 years, Pfister pioneered many of the faucet varieties that have helped to define the industry today. This kind of market presence has made Pfister one of the most trusted names in plumbing. Buy Pfister – you won’t be disappointed.
Additional Pfister Links
- Shop All Pfister Products
- Shop All Pfister Elevate EXT Collection Products
Our SKU: F-529-ADR
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
12 Questions from the Community
can you please tell me what the height of the faucet is in each of its positions.
What is the ounce capacity of soap dispenser? Is soap poured in from top or some unerneath method? Does the pull out faucet have magentic lock mechanism?
So I understand correctly that the pull out reach of the spray handle is only 8 inches?
I would like to know if the sprayer button can keep spraying without you holding it in
Do you have to hold the buttom in order for the water to spray when pulled out?
If the max height is 17.375, what's the minimum height? the lowest it can be set?
Is the shortest height of the faucet 8"
I have clearance for 15.5 from deck to cabinet bottom, if I understand, I'll have no problem with this faucet at its lowest?
Is the pull-out head magnetic or weighted; what does "weighted" mean?
from the counter to the top of the faucet, in lowest position, how many inches
Can I connect a 3m Filterete 3US-PSO1 under sink Water Filter to the F-529-ADR?
A. As always with accessory filters I would caution you regarding water pressure. If the filter acts up or does not provide water to the faucet fast enough, your water flow will be slowed. Being a good product, however, you should be just fine installing the 3m filter on your Pfister F-529-ADR.
installation hole size - does this fit in a standard 1 3/8 hole? also some of the answers are wrong the minimum height of the faucet is 13" from counter to top in lowest position. The 8" measurement is from counter to bottom of spout.