|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 8, 9|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.5|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.75|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Faucet body constructed of metal
- Covered under Pfister's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Mounts in a widespread configuration - 3 holes required with handles completely separate from spout
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Overall Height: 6-3/4" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 5-1/2" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-7/8" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Widespread
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers: 8" - 15" (adjustable distance between handle installation holes)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-3/4"
- 2 handles included with faucet
Founded in 1910, Pfister (previously known as Price Pfister) is one of America’s oldest and most experienced plumbing companies. As the first faucet manufacturer in the world to offer a lifetime warranty on their products, quality has always been the cornerstone of Pfister faucets. Brass bodies, ceramic disc valves, and lifetime PVD finishes name a few of the features you’ll find in their product line. You will also find innovative designs. In the last 100 years, Pfister pioneered many of the faucet varieties that have helped to define the industry today. This kind of market presence has made Pfister one of the most trusted names in plumbing. Buy Pfister – you won’t be disappointed.
Additional Pfister Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Pfister Products
- Shop All Pfister Skye Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Pfister F-049-SY
Our SKU: F-049-SY
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Polished Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Pfister F-049-SY comes complete with the entire drain assembly.
Does this product also come with the tail pipe needed?
A. The Pfister F-049-SY comes complete with the entire drain assembly.
The handles are 3 27/32" high.
Just want to know how high are the 2 handles?
A. The handles are 3 27/32" high.
Pfister Skye Collection
Other Products In The Pfister Skye Collection
Skye Single Hole Bathroom Sink Faucet$0.00-$0.00(4)
Skye Centerset Bathroom Faucet$0.00-$0.00(3)