|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet, Shower Faucet|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
03 Series Double Handle Tub and Shower Trim Package
- Trim package for tub and shower applications (Valve sold separately)
- Includes single function shower head
- Includes shower arm and shower arm wall flange
- Includes 2 metal knob handles
- Includes diverter tub spout
- All brass construction - Weight: 2.83 LBS
- Shower head flow rate: 2 gallons-per-minute
- Designed for use with standard US plumbing connections
- All necessary mounting hardware included (Does not include valve)
- Fully covered under Pfister's Pforever Lifetime Warranty
Founded in 1910, Pfister (previously known as Price Pfister) is one of America’s oldest and most experienced plumbing companies. As the first faucet manufacturer in the world to offer a lifetime warranty on their products, quality has always been the cornerstone of Pfister faucets. Brass bodies, ceramic disc valves, and lifetime PVD finishes name a few of the features you’ll find in their product line. You will also find innovative designs. In the last 100 years, Pfister pioneered many of the faucet varieties that have helped to define the industry today. This kind of market presence has made Pfister one of the most trusted names in plumbing. Buy Pfister – you won’t be disappointed.
Additional Pfister Links
Our SKU: 003-6110
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Pfister 003-6110 could be combatible with your old valve, but you may need to replace the stems. The only difference between those two is that the union nuts are included in the 03-6110.
What is the difference between an 03-2110 and 03-6110? will either fit on an older valve body? (House built in 1965)
A. The Pfister 003-6110 could be combatible with your old valve, but you may need to replace the stems. The only difference between those two is that the union nuts are included in the 03-6110.