We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
PermaFlow P-trap Drain Kit with 1.5" Waste Arm and 1.25"-1.5" Waste Arm Adaptor
- Made in the USA!
- PermaFLOW(tm) P-trap unique shape increases turbulence to minimize routine buildup preventing the drain from becoming blocked. For heavy use, the PermaFLOW(tm) Drain has a patented, easy-turn wiper that acts as an in-line drain cleaner and clears the clog.
- PermaFLOW(tm) P-trap adapts to standard size drainage system in kitchen and bath sinks (1-1/2") and easily replaces new or existing p-traps while offering several unique benefits
- Saves Money - Unlike the common P-trap, PermaFLOW prevents clog build-up and eliminates the cumbersome work of "clean-out" traps as well as the need for secondary maintenance products and processes such as dangerous drain cleaners, frustrating plunging, drain disassembly, and snaking.
- Safe, Environment Friendly - PermaFLOW safely ends the need for hazardous drain-cleaning chemicals and the associated personal safety and environmental issues. Opening the drain is no longer necessary reducing the hazards of exposure to sewer gases.
- Supports Water Conservation - With the focus water conservation and increased use of low flow rate faucets, PermaFLOW facilitates efficient removal of stagnant debris in the trap area. Since these chemicals are no longer required, gray water pollution is reduced and it is available for recycling.
- Assists with Easy Retrieval of Items - Accidentally dropped items (jewelry, toys, coffee stirs etc) can be easily seen and removed. The dial helps retrieve accidentally dropped jewelry through the sink from the nine o'clock wiper position.
- Reduces Downtime - PermaFLOW(tm) P-trap is transparent for quick diagnosis of potential problems. Turning the dial to the three o'clock wiper position provides an emergency bypass option for water flow through the upper chamber. The dial turns an internal wiper to remove any build-up and provides an emergency bypass for continuous flow through the upper chamber, thereby reducing downtime.
Additional PermaFLOW Links
Our SKU: PT5033
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued