We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
Compare Our Prices
|CFM (High) to Sones||50 to 0.5|
|Duct Size||4" Round|
50 CFM Square Exhaust Fan from the Slim Line Series
The Slim Line Series features a square shaped, low profile, exhaust fan with incredibly quiet ventilators that can be installed with a 6" joist. The motor is lifetime lubricated and rated for continuous, quiet, use. The fan housing is constructed with painted galvanized steel and the white polymeric grille comes complete with torsion clips for a secure hold.
- Capacitor Start Energy Efficient motors
- Attractive Designer Grille
- Light weighted aluminum backdraft damper. Eliminates noise and reduces backdrafts
- Painted Housing
- 4" Duct Conductor
- External electrical junction box for easy installation, horizontal and vertical electrical knockouts
- ETL Listed for installation above bathtub/shower with GFCI Branch protected circuit
- Energy Star compliant
- Rated for installation in ceilings up to R40. * Double hanger bar system for ideal positioning.
- Expandable extension bracket up to 24"
- Drywall rough in opening is 12.5" in diameter.
- Acceptable for use over tub or shower when installed with a GFCI protected circuit.
Additional Panamex Airzone Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Panamex Airzone Products
- Shop All Panamex Airzone Slim Line Collection Products
Our SKU: SQ500
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
One (1) Year-Warranty
WARRANTY VALID ONLY IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND CANADA.
For the period of one (1) year from date of original retail purchase (the warranty period), AIRZONE, warrants products that fail to function properly under normal use due to a manufacturer defect when installed and operated according to the owner’s instructions enclosed with the unit. The unit will be repaired or replaced with a unit of comparable value, at the opinion of AIRZONE, without charge to you for parts or actual repair work. Parts supplied under this warranty may be new or rebuilt at the option of AIRZONE.
The warranty does not cover any product which is used in any trade or business, or in an industrial or commercial application
Products are warranted for parts and labor for a period of one (1) year.
This warranty covers the product during the warranty period whether in the possession of the original owner or any subsequent owner. In the event service is required, the product must be delivered within the warranty period. You will be responsible for removal and installation of the product.
WHAT’S NOT COVERED
This warranty covers only product failures caused by defect in material or workmanship, under normal use and conditions. It does not cover any damage to the product resulting from alterations, modifications, accident, misuse or abuse, damage due to lightning or to power surges, subsequent damage from leaking, repairs performed by anyone other than AIRZONE or acts of God.
This warranty does not cover the cost of parts or labor which would be otherwise provided without charge under this warranty, obtained from any other source other than AIRZONE. This warranty does not cover defects or damage caused by the use of unauthorized parts or labor, or from improper maintenance.
ALTERED, DEFACED OR REMOVED SERIAL NUMBERS VOID THIS WARRANTY.
AIRZONE excludes any obligation on it’s part for incidental or consequential damages related to the failure of products it distributes to function properly under the conditions set forth above.
AIRZONE LIMITS ITS OBLIGATION UNDER ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES UNDER STATE