|BHMA Certification||Grade 3|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Configuration||Door Lever Set|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-1/2", 1-5/8"|
|Handing||Left, Right, Reversible|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner|
Passage Door Lever Set from the Tahoe Collection
Pamex handlesets offer the benefit of quality design and workmanship at affordable prices. Without any sacrifice of quality, these value-engineered locksets are built to last. Pamex handlesets are forged of die-cast zinc and ergonomically designed with solid handles for a comfortable grip. This handleset will bring elegance and style to the exterior of any house, to ensure long life, security and richness. Your home will be flattered by the delicate beauty of this leverset.
- Constructed of Zinc
- Beautiful Transitional Design will Compliment a Variety of Decors
- ADA Compliant
- ANSI A156.2 Grade 3 Certified
- Passage Function: Pamex passage levers are used to provide transition from one room to another. The hardware is always free inside and out, with no locking mechanisms—perfect for hallways, closets, guest rooms, or anywhere that doesn't require a lock.
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8" with 1" Edge Bore
- Latch Faceplate: 1" with 1/4" Radius Corner
- Backset: Adjustable from 2-3/8" to 2-3/4"
- Full Lip Strike Plate: 2-1/4" x 1-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 2-1/4"
- Note: Doors 2" to 2-1/4" Thick must purchase FEK-T30 Extension Kit
- FLK08C: Privacy Lever Set
- FLK04C-L: Left Handed Single Dummy Lever
- FLK04C-R: Right Handed Single Dummy Lever
Established in 1985, Pamex Inc. is a manufacturer of builder's hardware. They provide residential and commercial door locks, bath accessories, door hardware and hospitality accessories to the residential and multi-family industry. Their goal is to offer quality products with excellent price point to all of our customers.
Additional Pamex Links
Our SKU: FLK03
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Chrome
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued