We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
BodySpa Handheld 2.0 GPM Shower Head with Hose and Holder
The BodySpa shower head features a patented Oxygenics engine that creates a powerful spray from even the weakest water flow while using up to 30% less water than average shower heads. The BodySpa can be easily installed in a matter of minutes, and is guaranteed for life to never clog or fail. It also comes equipped with a convenient comfort control valve, which makes it simple to adjust pressure as well as pause and resume water flow.
- Pressure increasing technology significantly amplifies existing water pressure
- Comfort control valve allows easy adjustment to desired spray strength
- WaterSense Certified to use less water and energy, saving up to $85 per year
- Lifetime guarantee against clogging or failure
- Installs in minutes with included plumber’s tape
- Powerful Oxygenics Engine rinses faster and exfoliates better
- 60” Hose Included
- Nonstick Internal Parts Prevent Buildup
- Easy Clean Spray Nozzles
- 2.0 GPM flow rate
- WaterSense certified
- Mounting Style: Hand held
- Number of Spray Settings: 1
- Length (in inches): 4-3/4"
- Width (in inches): 2"
- Height (in inches): 8-7/8"
- Product Materials: ABS plastic, acetal resin, zinc
Additional Oxygenics Links
- Shop All Oxygenics Products
- Shop All Oxygenics SkinCare Series Collection Products
Our SKU: XLF25
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
Does the hand-held oxygenics shower head filter out the chlorine in the shower water?
How long is the hose that comes with this shower head.
do you offer a chlorine filter
I was wondering where the switch is to change the different speedsof the flow
A. The Oxygenics XLF25 is controled by the comfort control regulator located at the base of the Body Spa wand. To change the shower spray: Grasp the ribbed portion of the comfort control regulator with two fingers. Rotate (left or right) the ribbed portion of the comfort control regulator to the desired flow.
Is there a shut off on the XLF25?
What does multi function mean with this shower head?
I want to connect the Oxygenics XLF25 to a bathtub spout with a diverter for a handheld shower. What is the dimension of the stainless steel hose for connecting to the spout? Do I need another nut or washer?
Ipurchesed the Oxygenics shower head (XLF25) but the control valve is defective. Can I purchace a new one?
Oxygenics SkinCare Series Collection
Other Products In The Oxygenics SkinCare Series Collection
SkinCare Fixed 1.5 GPM Shower Head