We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number of Shower Heads||1|
|Showerhead||Multi Function, Rainshower|
Vortex Fixed 2.0 GPM Shower Head with Arm
The ultimate in shower luxury, the Vortex gives you 10” of total body coverage and eight shower settings that allow you to fully customize your experience. The Vortex is also equipped with six Oxygenics engines, which will turn a weak shower into one that can be thoroughly enjoyed. You’ll be amazed that such a luxurious shower can also help you save so much water. Switching between shower settings is easy using the innovative Intellever, making every shower a truly unique experience. The Vortex also comes with a lifetime guarantee never to clog or fail. Saving water and energy have never been this enjoyable.
- Features 6 Oxygenics engines to improve power, feel and pressure
- 8 unique spray settings and 9” arm let you create a custom spa-like experience
- WaterSense certified to use less water and energy, saving up to $85 per year
- Lifetime guarantee against clogging or failure
- Installs in minutes with included plumber’s tape
- Power Spray setting with Six Oxygenics Engines rinses faster and exfoliates better
- Easy Spray Selector for fast switching between settings
- 10” face for complete coverage
- Easy Clean Spray Nozzles
- 2.0 GPM flow rate
- WaterSense certified
- Mounting Style: Fixed
- Number of Spray Settings: 8
- Length (in inches): 4-3/8"
- Width (in inches): 10"
- Height (in inches): 10"
- Product Materials: ABS plastic, acetal resin, zinc
Additional Oxygenics Links
- Shop All Oxygenics Products
- Shop All Oxygenics Vortex Collection Products
Our SKU: Vortex
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
could you please advise the size of the inlet water connection, and please if it could be installed instead of the traditional shower head without any modifications.
Are there any reviews for the Oxygenics Vortex? Does it sell as well as the Oxygenics Storm? Thanks.
How can I get an idea of the configuration of the adjustable shower arm? My shower pipe is in the ceiling of the shower and I need to see the shape of the arm.
Can this shower head be mounted on the ceiling?