Compare Our Prices
Handheld Multi-Functional Shower Head
- ADA Compliant
- Patented Technology
- 3 Unique Spray Settings: Oxygenics, Stream Focus, Hyrdo Flood
- Eliminates Clogging
- Extremley Durable
- Resists Corrosion
- Lifetime Guaranteed
- Saves up to 70% Water
- Multiple Finishes
Designed to function appropriatly at pressures no less than 20 psi. Constructed to withstand pressures of 150 PSI and temperatures up to 160 Degrees F.
- The internal components are constructed of injection molded delrin acetal. The pieces are machine pressed into the base and cannot be removed with a straight pushing or pulling force of less than 100 LBS
- The center core is contructed of delrin acetal resin. The core spray uses a venturi system consisting of 16 air entrance ports, which allow air to increase the spray velocity. Oxygen levels in the water are increased as well. Anti-scale rubber is used from the stream focus spray of the TriSpa. To maintain optimal performance, simply rub the rubber spray tops with a finger to eliminate any buildup
Additional Oxygenics Links
- Shop All Oxygenics Products
- Shop All Oxygenics TriSpa Series Collection Products
Our SKU: TriSpa-H
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
10 Questions from the Community
How does the bronze finish hold up? Any tarnishing or greening?
Is there a tub filler faucet available in same finish?
A. There are many tub fillers that can come in the same finishes as this product. If you search our site for 'tub filler' you will see a large selection and from there you can sort on the left hand margin for the finish you require.
Does it come with a hose? If it does, is it in brushed nickel?
Can you ship products to a PO box?
Does this come with a wall mount holder? Also is a diverter from the shower head included?
Is there a compatible shower arm?
Is the hose plastic or metal?
Can you get a longer hose than 60 " for this unit, something to be used with a shower chair or for sitting in the tub?
Is the handheld shower holder metal or plastic?
does it have a pause button?