We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number of Shower Heads||1|
|Spray Pattern||Flood, Full, Jet|
Fixed Multi Functional Shower Head
- Patented Technology
- 3 Unique Spray Settings: Oxygenics, Stream Focus, Hyrdo Flood
- Eliminates Clogging
- Extremely durable
- Resists corrosion
- Lifetime Guaranteed
- Saves up to 70% Water
- Custom Branding
- Multiple Finishes
- Designed to function appropriately at prssures no less than 20 psi. Constructed to withstand pressures of 150 PSI and temperatures up to 160 Degrees F.
- The internal components are constructed of injection molded delrin acetal. The pieces are machine pressed into the base and cannot be removed with a straight pushing or pulling force of less thFan 100 LBS
- The center core is constructed of delrin acetal resin. The core spray uses a venturi system consisting of 16 air entrance ports, which allow air to increase the spray velocity. Oxygen levels in the water are increased as well. Anti scale rubber is used from the stream focus spray of the TriSpa. To maintain optimal performance, simply rub the rubber spray tops with a finger to eliminate any buildup
Additional Oxygenics Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Oxygenics Products
- Shop All Oxygenics TriSpa Series Collection Products
Our SKU: TriSpa-F
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Limited Lifetime Performance Warranty
Oxygenics shower heads are lifetime warranted never to clog or fail, and to operate properly. In the event of clogging or failure Oxygenics will, at its election, repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Oxygenics inspection discloses any defects occurring in normal usage. Defects or damage caused by use of other than genuine Oxygenics parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty does not cover loss or damage of any kind resulting directly or indirectly from alteration, misuse or abuse of the product, or from its installation or removal (including scratching). Oxygenics’ liability under this warranty shall not in any case exceed the contract price for the product. Oxygenics reserves the right to make changes and improvements in its products without incurring any obligation to similarly alter products previously purchased. WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXTEND TO INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A CONSEQUENCE TO ANY DEFECTS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY, nor shall it apply to normal wear and tear, or when misuse, negligence, or accident is evident. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. No one is authorized to assume any other liability for Oxygenics in connection with this product. This warranty gives you specific rights. You may have other rights under state law. Warranty is valid only within the U.S.
Submitting a Warranty Claim
To obtain warranty service first contact Oxygenics by writing to 976 United Circle Sparks NV 89431 or by calling 775-420-5600 within the USA. Proof of purchase from the original consumer must accompany all warranty claims. Please do NOT return your product without first contacting Oxygenics to obtain a Return Authorization Number and further instruction (*shipping and handling fees will apply). A Return Authorization Number is required for all warranty claims and must be obtained PRIOR to submission. *After 30 days from the date of purchase, a $5.95 shipping and handling fee applies. Different fees may apply outside the continental U.S.
Online Auction Purchases
Products sold through online auctions may not be eligible for rebates or other special offers from Oxygenics. Online auction confirmations are not accepted for warranty verification. To obtain warranty service, an original or copy of the sales receipt from the original retailer is required. Oxygenics will not replace missing components from any package purchased through an online auction.