|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Function||Bath Fan, Humidity Sensing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Max Ventilation Area||105|
- Features a powerful 110 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications.
- Housing mounts to joists directly or via adjustable mounting brackets for greater installation flexibility.
- An integrated humidity sensor automatically triggers the fan's highest CFM setting until humidity levels drop to acceptable levels, ensuring adequate ventilation and preventing harmful mildew or mold buildup.
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately).
- UL listed and suitable for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit.
- Sensaire®: Broan's humidity-sensing technology has been integrated into the design of this bath fan, making it ideal for areas that see prolonged or regular exposure to moisture. The sensor will automatically engage the fan's highest CFM setting once the user adjusted humidity level has been reached to quickly ventilate the area until the reading drops to acceptable levels. However, even when those levels are reached, the user can set the fan to remain on for an additional 5-60 minutes after humidity has stabilized. This feature helps ward off harmful mold or mildew growth and keeps the room clean, fresh and dry.
- CFM: 110
- Sones: 0.7
- Duct Size: 6 Inch Round
- Grill Width: 13.75 Inches
- Grill Length: 12.875 Inches
- Housing Width: 10.5 Inches
- Housing Length: 11.375 Inches
- Housing Depth: 7.625 Inches
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- QTXEN080FLT: 80 CFM, Fluorescent Lighting
- QTXEN110FLT: 110 CFM, Fluorescent Lighting
- QTXEN110S (This Model): 110 CFM, Humidity Sensor
- QTXEN110SFLT: 110 CFM, Fluorescent Lighting, Humidity Sensor
- QTXEN150FLT: 150 CFM, Fluorescent Lighting
Additional NuTone Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All NuTone Products
- Shop All NuTone QT Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For NuTone QTXEN110S
Our SKU: QTXEN110S
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The NuTone QTXEN110S is able to be hardwired as it has a built-in humidity sensor. However, the addition of the wall switch offers manual operation for odor control.
Hi, my question is. Does this product require a wall switch? Is it possible to install and use the automatic sensor only? Thank you for your help.
A. The NuTone QTXEN110S is able to be hardwired as it has a built-in humidity sensor. However, the addition of the wall switch offers manual operation for odor control.
The activation of the NuTone QTXEN110S all depends on how you wire it; you can wire the fixture so that the sensor stays live which will enable it to kick on when the heat gets to be enough or you can wire it to be manually switched off and on by the user.
Concerning the auto sensing, if you have the switch turned "off", does it still kick in? Is it designed to essentially leave the switch turned "on" all of the time and it regulates itself when it is to be on / off?
A. The activation of the NuTone QTXEN110S all depends on how you wire it; you can wire the fixture so that the sensor stays live which will enable it to kick on when the heat gets to be enough or you can wire it to be manually switched off and on by the user.
The NuTone QTXEN110S will work either manually or with the detector. You will need some type of switch for the manual use.
Will the auto sensing fan work manually and as well detect. Or it's one or the other not both.
A. The NuTone QTXEN110S will work either manually or with the detector. You will need some type of switch for the manual use.
The NuTone QTXEN110S is going to need a power supply connected to a switch.
Does the NuTone require its own dedicated electrical line?
A. The NuTone QTXEN110S is going to need a power supply connected to a switch.
The NuTone QTXEN110S does not have any lightbulbs, it is a fan only. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Does this unit use incadescent light bulbs?
A. The NuTone QTXEN110S does not have any lightbulbs, it is a fan only. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
NuTone QT Collection
Other Products In The NuTone QT Collection
150 CFM 1.4 Sone Ceiling Mounted Energy Star Rated...$147.60-$147.60(12)
110 CFM 0.9 Sone Ceiling Mounted HVI Certified Bat...$247.06-$247.06(25)
110 CFM 1.3 Sone Ceiling Mounted Energy Star Rated...$112.21-$112.21(16)
110 CFM 1.3 Sone Ceiling Mounted Energy Star Rated...$164.34-$164.34(11)
80 CFM 1 Sone Ceiling Mounted HVI Certified Bath F...$96.84-$96.84(7)
One Year Limited Warranty
Broan-NuTone warrants to the original consumer purchaser of its products that such products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
During this one-year period, Broan-NuTone will, at its option, repair or replace, without charge, any product or part which is found to be defective under normal use and service.THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT EXTEND TO FLUORESCENT LAMP STARTERS AND TUBES. This warranty does not cover (a) normal maintenance and service or (b) any products or parts which have been subject to misuse, negligence, accident, improper maintenance or repair (other than by Broan-NuTone), faulty installation or installation contrary to recommended installation instructions.
The duration of an implied warranty is limited to the one-year period as specified for the express warranty. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
BROAN-NUTONE'S OBLIGATION TO REPAIR OR REPLACE, AT BROAN-NUTONE'S OPTION, SHALL BE THE PURCHASER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY. BROAN-NUTONE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PRODUCT USE OR PERFORMANCE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. This warranty supersedes all prior warranties.
To qualify for warranty service, you must (a) notify Broan-NuTone at the address telephone number below, (b) give the model number and part identification and (c) describe the nature of any defect in the product or part. At the time of requesting warranty service, you must present evidence of the original purchase date.
Broan-NuTone LLC, 926 West State Street, Hartford, WI 53027 (1-800-637-1453)