|Collection||Remote In-Line Fans|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||4" Round, 5" Round|
|Function||External, In-Line, Radon|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Max Ventilation Area||130|
- Features a powerful 140 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications.
- Compact housing attaches directly to an inboard joist via mounting bracket, making retrofit or new installation applications straight-forward and simple.
- In-line configuration allows the unit to be mounted far and away from living areas for incredibly quiet and effective ventilation.
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately).
- UL listed and suitable for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit.
- Radon Mitigating: This fan was specifically designed to safely remove Radon, which is a by-product of Uranium or Thorium decay, which has several notable, associated health risks. This fan will remove any Radon that is present within the installed room, ensuring the air is safe and of breathing quality.
- CFM: 140
- Duct Size: 5 Inch Round
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- ILF120: 110 CFM, 4 Inch Duct
- ILF130: 130 CFM, 5 Inch Duct
- ILF250: 250 CFM, 6 Inch Duct
- ILF360: 360 CFM, 8 Inch Duct
- ILF530: 530 CFM, 10 Inch Duct
- ILRF (This Model): 140 CFM, 4 or 5 Inch Duct, Radon Mitigating
Additional NuTone Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All NuTone Products
- Shop All NuTone Remote In-Line Fans Collection Products
Our SKU: ILRF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
There is no sone for NuTone ILRF In-Line fan.
Technical Specs says Sones = 0. What is the real value?
A. There is no sone for NuTone ILRF In-Line fan.
The termination or cap prevents rain and other things from entering the vent pipe from outside.
If exhaust pipe is vented above the roof, what happens to rain water that goes down the exhaust pipe?
A. The termination or cap prevents rain and other things from entering the vent pipe from outside.
Yes it can.
Can a NuTone ILRF Radon exhaust fan be used for a bathroom fan?
A. Yes it can.
The NuTone ILRF can be hooked up to vent 2 bathrooms. It will not be able to be wired individually to each bathroom switch.
Can one fan run two bathroons?
A. The NuTone ILRF can be hooked up to vent 2 bathrooms. It will not be able to be wired individually to each bathroom switch.
The NuTone ILRF can not be used as a Hood Fan.
Can it be used as a hood fan?
The NuTone ILRF can not be used as a Hood Fan.
NuTone Remote In-Line Fans Collection
Other Products In The NuTone Remote In-Line Fans Collection
110 CFM HVI Certified In-Line Fan Installation Kit$192.25-$192.25(3)
250 CFM Energy Star Rated and HVI Certified In-Line Fan$203.00-$203.00(3)
250 CFM Energy Star Rated and HVI Certified In-Lin...$231.31-$231.31(2)
110 CFM HVI Certified In-Line Fan$186.03-$186.03(2)
130 CFM Energy Star Rated and HVI Certified In-Line Fan$194.00-$194.00
One Year Limited Warranty
Broan-NuTone warrants to the original consumer purchaser of its products that such products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
During this one-year period, Broan-NuTone will, at its option, repair or replace, without charge, any product or part which is found to be defective under normal use and service.THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT EXTEND TO FLUORESCENT LAMP STARTERS AND TUBES. This warranty does not cover (a) normal maintenance and service or (b) any products or parts which have been subject to misuse, negligence, accident, improper maintenance or repair (other than by Broan-NuTone), faulty installation or installation contrary to recommended installation instructions.
The duration of an implied warranty is limited to the one-year period as specified for the express warranty. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
BROAN-NUTONE'S OBLIGATION TO REPAIR OR REPLACE, AT BROAN-NUTONE'S OPTION, SHALL BE THE PURCHASER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY. BROAN-NUTONE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PRODUCT USE OR PERFORMANCE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. This warranty supersedes all prior warranties.
To qualify for warranty service, you must (a) notify Broan-NuTone at the address telephone number below, (b) give the model number and part identification and (c) describe the nature of any defect in the product or part. At the time of requesting warranty service, you must present evidence of the original purchase date.
Broan-NuTone LLC, 926 West State Street, Hartford, WI 53027 (1-800-637-1453)