We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Door Swing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Number Of Doors||1|
|Number Of Shelves||3|
|Wall Opening Depth||3.75|
|Wall Opening Height||24|
|Wall Opening Width||14|
Metal finish frames add a unique accent to bath fixtures and hardware. With a recessed design and a reversible cabinet for left- or right-door opening, they also provide a beautiful way to add storage. Hampton Series cabinets, crafted from a single piece of white-finished steel, feature rounded corners for easy cleaning and a soft, magnetic door closure system. Adjustable glass shelves enhance visibility. With the Hampton Series, achieve the perfect look, without compromise.
- Recess Mounting Fits Snugly Into the Wall, Ensuring Full Functionality while also Providing a Low Profile
- Framed, Float Glass Mirror Offers a Distortion-Free, Rich Reflection
- Includes Three Adjustable Glass Shelves Arranged However You Choose to Maximize Space for Important Bath Items
- Available with Your Choice of Four Beautifully Finished Frames
- Body Constructed in 26 Gauge Steel with a Rust Resistant Powder Coat Finish for Increased Life Expectancy, then Painted White for a Clean, Fresh Look
- Reversible Mounting Allows the Door to Open on Either the Left or Right Hand Side, Offering Flexible Installation to Suit your Bathroom Size
- Height: 25-1/2 Inches
- Width: 15-3/4 Inches
- Depth: 5 Inches
- Wall Opening Height: 24 Inches
- Wall Opening Width: 14 Inches
- Wall Opening Depth: 3-3/4 Inches
- 625N244X: 16" x 24" Framed Mirrored Cabinet (This Model)
- 625N244CLX: 16" x 24" Framed Mirrored Cabinet with Lock
Additional NuTone Links
Our SKU: 625N244X
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze*
- Satin Nickel*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
NuTone Hampton Collection
One Year Limited Warranty
Broan-NuTone warrants to the original consumer purchaser of its products that such products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
During this one-year period, Broan-NuTone will, at its option, repair or replace, without charge, any product or part which is found to be defective under normal use and service.THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT EXTEND TO FLUORESCENT LAMP STARTERS AND TUBES. This warranty does not cover (a) normal maintenance and service or (b) any products or parts which have been subject to misuse, negligence, accident, improper maintenance or repair (other than by Broan-NuTone), faulty installation or installation contrary to recommended installation instructions.
The duration of an implied warranty is limited to the one-year period as specified for the express warranty. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
BROAN-NUTONE'S OBLIGATION TO REPAIR OR REPLACE, AT BROAN-NUTONE'S OPTION, SHALL BE THE PURCHASER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY. BROAN-NUTONE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PRODUCT USE OR PERFORMANCE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. This warranty supersedes all prior warranties.
To qualify for warranty service, you must (a) notify Broan-NuTone at the address telephone number below, (b) give the model number and part identification and (c) describe the nature of any defect in the product or part. At the time of requesting warranty service, you must present evidence of the original purchase date.
Broan-NuTone LLC, 926 West State Street, Hartford, WI 53027 (1-800-637-1453)