We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Door Swing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Installation Type||Recessed, Surface|
|Number Of Doors||1|
|Number Of Shelves||4|
|Wall Opening Depth||4|
|Wall Opening Height||24|
|Wall Opening Width||14.25|
24" High, 4" Depth, Flat Trim - Model 52Wh244Dpf
The Metro Collection meets the needs of discerning individuals who desire excellent craftsmanship, form and function at an affordable price. All Metro Deluxe medicine cabinets feature internal mirrors and installation flexibility.
- Reversible Installation Allows Right Or Left Hand Door Opening
- Exterior Mirrors Are Premium Float Glass Ensuring Distortion-Free Viewing And A Rich Reflection
- Interior Mirrors On The Back Of The Cabinet And The Inside Door Add light And Functionality
- 4 Adjustable Glass Shelves Provide light Reflection, Strength And Easy Cleaning
- Snap-Fit Shelf Supports Ensure Glass Shelves Stay In Place, But Can Be Easily Removed For Cleaning
- 14-1/4" Wide Wall Openings Allow For Easy Retrofit Installations Or Between Studs For New Construction
- Fabricated Steel Construction Features Our Durable Rust-Resistant Finishing Process
- Corner Bumpers Cushion The Door For A Soft, Quiet Close
- Steel Construction Features Our Durable Rust-Resistant Finishing Process
- ISTA Approved Packaging Provides Safe Shipment And Handling
Additional NuTone Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All NuTone Products
- Shop All NuTone Metro Deluxe Collection Products
Our SKU: 52WH244DPFX
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- White / Mirror*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
NuTone Metro Deluxe Collection
One Year Limited Warranty
Broan-NuTone warrants to the original consumer purchaser of its products that such products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
During this one-year period, Broan-NuTone will, at its option, repair or replace, without charge, any product or part which is found to be defective under normal use and service.THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT EXTEND TO FLUORESCENT LAMP STARTERS AND TUBES. This warranty does not cover (a) normal maintenance and service or (b) any products or parts which have been subject to misuse, negligence, accident, improper maintenance or repair (other than by Broan-NuTone), faulty installation or installation contrary to recommended installation instructions.
The duration of an implied warranty is limited to the one-year period as specified for the express warranty. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
BROAN-NUTONE'S OBLIGATION TO REPAIR OR REPLACE, AT BROAN-NUTONE'S OPTION, SHALL BE THE PURCHASER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY. BROAN-NUTONE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PRODUCT USE OR PERFORMANCE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. This warranty supersedes all prior warranties.
To qualify for warranty service, you must (a) notify Broan-NuTone at the address telephone number below, (b) give the model number and part identification and (c) describe the nature of any defect in the product or part. At the time of requesting warranty service, you must present evidence of the original purchase date.
Broan-NuTone LLC, 926 West State Street, Hartford, WI 53027 (1-800-637-1453)