21.1 Gallon Oval Shaped Trash Can with Infrared Motion Sensor
Motion sensing technology is ADA friendly and ultra hygenic. This trash can is a great additon for any garage, kitchen, laundry room or home office.
At Nine Stars (USA) Inc., the customer is thier compass. The creation of thier products has been and will always be driven by the needs of the customer base. The hyper hygienic movement, improving the environment, and aiding the physically challenged all serve as key motivating factors for the development of thier Motion Sensor Trash Cans and Recycle Units. Nine Stars (USA) Inc. products are sold in over 30 countries worldwide including the United States, Canada, Europe, and Asia. Their key markets are the retail, medical, food service and education industries.
- Requires 4 D Size Batteries
- Reduces cross contamination by eliminating need for contact with lid.
- Eliminates the step-onpedal. The wave of a hand or object opens the lid.
- Minimum 10,000 times opening and closing before needing battery replacement.
- No contact with receptacle necessary.
- Opens with a wave of the hand or object.
- Lid remains open as long as hand or object is in range or “hold” button is used.
- Has WOW factor: Gets peoples attention and becomes a topic of conversation
Additional Nine Stars Links
Our SKU: DZT-80-4
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
10 Questions from the Community
what size bags to use for this model?
What type of trash bags do you use?
what type trash bags does it use or does it even use trash bags?
Does the DZT-80-4 21.1 gallon trash have an AC adapter>?
How do the trash bags stay put inside the trash can? Does it have a ring or other mechanism to hold the bag in place?
How is this item emptied?
What is to keep my dog from opening it as he walks by and then helping himself to the garbage inside?
Is the trash made of stainless steel or chrome plated? Are there any larger sizes?
What are the dimensions?
What are the dimensions of the 21.1 gallon can?