|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Alexandria Double Handle WaterSense Certified Bar Faucet with Metal Lever Handles (Low Lead Compliant)
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Alexandria Double Handle Low Lead Compliant WaterSense Certified Bar Faucet with Metal Lever Handles
Since 1989, Newport Brass has developed, designed and delivered classically constructed versatile suites of timeless kitchen, bath and shower products for the discerning customer. With 20 years of commitment to well engineered solid brass designs and an undisputed reputation for performance and durability, Newport Brass continues to handcraft the finest fixtures with strict testing and quality assurance measures.
- Bar faucet
- Metal cross handles
- Quarter-turn washer less ceramic disc valve cartridges
- ADA Compliant Cross Handles
- Brass valve bodies
- Low Lead Compliant
- WaterSense Certified
- Solid brass
- Available in 25 beautiful finishes
- New Industry Leading lacquer Finish Process
- IAPMO Certified and tested
- Long Life Finishes - 10 Year Warranty
- Durable, color protected, scratch resistant
- Green, low VOC, energy efficient finishing process
- 1.5 gpm
- Spout Reach: 5-5/8"
- Height: 13-15/16"
- Width: 7-7/8"
- Valve: 1/2"
Additional Newport Brass Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Newport Brass Products
Our SKU: 9881
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Antique Nickel (Pewter)
Hand Relieved Oil Rubbed Bronze
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
- "Living" finishes have no warranty*. These include 03N & 08W.
- Shower rods, porcelain parts and glass parts have no finish warranty.
- All other finishes are warranted for ten (10) years from date of purchase by the Original Purchaser.
- All other Drain finishes have no warranty.
- Hot water tanks are warranted for one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser.
- This warranty is non-transferable.