Double Handle Deck Mounted Pot Filler Faucet with Metal Lever Handles from the 940 Series
Pot filler faucets are generally mounted in close proximity to your stove or cooktop. They come in deck mounted and wall mounted configurations. Newport Brass Pot Filler Faucets feature solid brass construction and are all CA/VT Low Lead Compliant.
- Double handle pot filler faucet
- Deck mounted installation
- Metal lever handles
- Traditional design
- Twin shut off valves
- Twin knuckles
- CA/VT Low lead compliant
- Solid brass
- Readyship Available Finishes - Finishes guaranteed to be in stock by Newport Brass
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Available in 25 beautiful finishes
- New Industry Leading lacquer Finish Process
- IAPMO Certified and tested
- Long Life Finishes - 10 Year Warranty
- Durable, color protected, scratch resistant
- Green, low VOC, energy efficient finishing process
- Extends from wall : 23-1/2"
- Height : 15-3/8"
- Handle type : Metal lever handles
- Handles Included : Yes
- Low Lead Compliant : Yes
- Material : Solid Brass
Additional Newport Brass Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Newport Brass Products
- Shop All Newport Brass Chesterfield Collection Products
Our SKU: 9484
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brass
- Antique Copper
- English Bronze
- Flat Black
- Forever Brass (PVD)
- French Gold (PVD)
- Gloss Black
- Gun Metal
- Matte White
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Oil Rubbed Bronze (Hand Relieved)
- Polished Chrome
- Polished Copper
- Polished Gold (PVD)
- Polished Nickel
- Satin Brass (PVD)
- Satin Bronze (PVD)
- Satin Gold (PVD)
- Satin Nickel
- Stainless Steel (PVD)
- Uncoated Polished Brass (Living)
- Venetian Bronze
- Weathered Brass (Living)
- Weathered Copper (Living)
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
Unfortunately Newport Brass does not offer a finish warranty on the Satin Nickel finish.
So satin nickel finish on this product has no warranty period?
A. Unfortunately Newport Brass does not offer a finish warranty on the Satin Nickel finish.
The Newport Brass 9484 has a max flow rate of 2.5 GPM.
what is the max floe rate ( GPM )
A. The Newport Brass 9484 has a max flow rate of 2.5 GPM.
The Newport Brass 9484 has a connection of 1/2" in a single line.
what size supply hose is required?
A. The Newport Brass 9484 has a connection of 1/2" in a single line.
Newport Brass Chesterfield Collection
Other Products In The Newport Brass Chesterfield Collection
Newport Brass 930
Chesterfield Double Handle Widespread Lavatory Fau...$447.30-$767.20(8)
Newport Brass 13-28
Double Post Tissue Holder from the Alveston, Astor...$130.20-$181.30(2)
Newport Brass 13-01
18" Solid Brass Towel Bar from the Alveston, Astor...$133.00-$185.50(1)
Newport Brass 108C
Chesterfield Single Handle Cold Water Dispenser fr...$149.10-$231.00(2)
Newport Brass 13-09
Solid Brass Towel Ring from the Alveston, Astor, C...$67.90-$94.50
- "Living" finishes have no warranty*. These include 03N & 08W.
- Shower rods, porcelain parts and glass parts have no finish warranty.
- All other finishes are warranted for ten (10) years from date of purchase by the Original Purchaser.
- All other Drain finishes have no warranty.
- Hot water tanks are warranted for one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser.
- This warranty is non-transferable.