Double Handle Deck Mounted Pot Filler Faucet with Metal Cross Handles from the 940 Series
Pot filler faucets are generally mounted in close proximity to your stove or cooktop. They come in deck mounted and wall mounted configurations. Newport Brass Pot Filler Faucets feature solid brass construction and are all CA/VT Low Lead Compliant.
- Double handle pot filler faucet
- Deck mounted installation
- Metal cross handles
- Traditional design
- Twin shut off valves
- Twin knuckles
- CA/VT Low lead compliant
- Solid brass
- Available in 25 beautiful finishes
- New Industry Leading lacquer Finish Process
- IAPMO Certified and tested
- Long Life Finishes - 10 Year Warranty
- Durable, color protected, scratch resistant
- Green, low VOC, energy efficient finishing process
- Extends from wall : 22-11/16"
- Height : 15-7/16"
- Handle type : Metal cross handles
- Handles Included : Yes
- Low Lead Compliant : Yes
- Material : Solid Brass
Additional Newport Brass Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Newport Brass Products
- Shop All Newport Brass Pot Fillers Collection Products
Our SKU: 9483
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Antique Nickel (Pewter)
Hand Relieved Oil Rubbed Bronze
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Polished Brass Uncoated
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Newport Brass Pot Fillers Collection
Other Products In The Newport Brass Pot Fillers Collection
Newport Brass 9481
Double Handle Wall Mounted Pot Filler Faucet with Metal Cross Handles from the 940 Series
Newport Brass 948
Single Handle Wall Mounted Pot Filler from the 940 Series
Newport Brass 9482
Double Handle Wall Mounted Pot Filler Faucet with Metal Lever Handles from the 940 Series
Newport Brass 9485
East Linear Double Handle Wall Mounted Pot Filler Faucet (Low Lead Compliant)
Newport Brass 949
Single Handle Wall Mounted Pot Filler Faucet with Metal Cross Handle from the 940 Series
- "Living" finishes have no warranty*. These include 03N & 08W.
- Shower rods, porcelain parts and glass parts have no finish warranty.
- All other finishes are warranted for ten (10) years from date of purchase by the Original Purchaser.
- All other Drain finishes have no warranty.
- Hot water tanks are warranted for one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser.
- This warranty is non-transferable.